Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Even though these are round, they fit perfectly inside my square Nesco FD-80A Square-Shaped Dehydrator Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging. I made some fruit roll-ups the other day with some blended tropical fruit, and they turned out to be so tasty!

The directions call for spraying the sheets with a non-stick spray, but doing so left a greasy residue in some places on my roll-ups. The next time I make these, I will probably use less or just try a light coating of coconut oil.

These are great for making a healthy, tasty treat!
44 comments|25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 30, 2009
I recently purchased a Nesco Food dehydrator and got these fruit roll-up sheet too. They are wonderful to dry fruits for delicious fruit roll ups. We had some apples and cranberries frozen from our recent harvest and this combination made a really good snack, my whole family loves them. We also tried plums which turned out very tasty and tart which is also a nice change. These sheets will quickly pay for themselves as we are using them frequently! The directions say you should spray the sheet before putting your fruit on to dry, well I did spray two and forgot to spray two, and all came off of the tray quickly and easily.
on August 8, 2011
Only one of these Nesco American Harvest Fruit Roll-Up Sheets came with my Nesco FD1020 Gardenmaster Dehydrator. I find these sheets to be very useful. They can be used to dry fruit pureed to create your own tasty fruit roll-ups or other liquidy products (i.e. tomato sauce). One can also be placed on the bottom rack to catch any drippings that might fall to the bottom of your dehydrator. This makes clean-ups a snap. If you only need two of these, by all means get it from Amazon. However, if you need a dozen to increase your dehydrator's capacity (like I did when I first bought my FD1020), check out Sears online. You can get a 12-pack for under thirty-six dollars. That's about three dollars each sheet.
44 comments|20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 18, 2012
I bought the Nesco FD80 that did not come with the jelly rolls. I later purchased them for making crackers. The first itme I used them, the cracker mixture stuck and I had to throw it out. Then I read the directions to lightly grease them. So I use coconut oil on them and the crackers come off nicely every time. I use this for anything that is really wet at first and when I turn them over, I put right on the rack. Great product. I have not made fruit roll-ups yet. ;)
on January 25, 2015
We own the Nesco Garden Master Dehydrator and absolutely love it. We have been drying fruit and I decided to give fruit leather or fruit roll ups a try. These work perfectly!! I first start by using a very minimal amount of coconut oil to prevent sticking, then I pour my fruit mixture that has been blended onto the tray & evenly spread the mixture then add the tray to the dehydrator and wait. The result is amazing, my son loves them so much and I love that I can make something he likes that's healthy
review image review image
on November 23, 2008
I wanted to make some fruit roll-ups, and i noted in my Nesco Dehidrator catalog there were sheets. I took a chance and picked it up.

when i first got it i put too much fruit smoothie in one and not enough in another. the first one took a ling time but tasted great. The thin one was a bit burned and was nasty to eat. after that i've made more and more, and after a few weeks. i got the hang of it. i made some roll ups for a road trip i took, and was a great fast food, and after 20 days on the road, i lost over 10 pounds from eating roll-ups instead of french fries.

washing them is a snap! a few seconds under hot water and a paper towel can get these things really clean.

my favorite flavor was Strawberry and applesauce.
on August 1, 2011
These fruit roll sheets are solid round cupped plastic and they hold a lot more fruit than you would think. I filled them as full as I could and probably used over 3 cups of blended fruit to do it. Made the best fruit rolls I've ever had using the peaches and nectarines from the trees in my yard. I just wish my Nesco could finish these up faster. It took about 28 hours to finish my fruit rolls. Maybe I have a faulty dehydrator. Regardless, these sheets are a must.
on April 27, 2012
I recently purchased a nesco food dehydrator with the intent of doing mainly beef jerky. I saw these and decided to give fruit rolls a try. These sheets are great. Very easy to clean and use. I have been making many different types of fruit rolls and would suggest these for anyone who is looking to make healthy fruit snacks for their family.
on March 20, 2013
I did not realize my Dehydrator would come with these already so I ordered extras. I'm still glad I spent the extra money. While we are waiting for the jerky slices to marinade, we are merrily dehydrating mass amount of fruit rolls for flavor testing. So Excited!
on May 16, 2011
These were exactly what I wanted. I used them to make fruit roll ups in my dehydrator. I followed someones suggestion to first spray with cooking spray then pour on the applesauce. It worked out perfect. I am happy they have the lip to keep from spill overs. Great product.