Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nespresso OriginalLine: Ristretto, 50 Count
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on October 5, 2015
Nespresso always tries to get you to try different flavors, and I've worked my way through the entire assortment (because it came with my coffeemaker) but nothing beats Ristretto. Not bitter, no weird fancy flavorings, just good strong coffee.
VINE VOICEon October 26, 2012
Nespresso makes GREAT coffee and GREAT machines. The Nespresso capsule offers posted here are from a third party who is putting a large additional margin on their price.

You can order the same products online from Nespresso for approx $0.55 each (half the price here).
66 comments|25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 14, 2016
These do produce the strongest espresso of the different ones I've tried, however I was just in the Nespresso store in SF Union Square & they sell them (retail & not on sale) for less (list price is $7 per 10) & you can try them in the store. Still searching for Organic/Fair Trade options, but until then I'll go to the store rather than buy them here on Amazon & you can take in the leftover capsules to be recycled.
Ristretto capsules are one of my favorites among Nespresso choices, although these offered here are well above the price you can get from the Nespresso website. I find Nespresso's Ristretto to be equally good for espresso, cappuccino, and lungo, although it's at its best in the small concentrations. It's strong, intense, and with just enough bitterness to give it that espresso bite. The aftertaste lingers pleasantly, not harshly as some off-brands do.

-- Debbie Lee Wesselmann
on September 27, 2014
It was just ok, cost a bit more than ordering it from Nesspresso and I think it was not very fresh. Seemed to taste different.
on November 19, 2013
Love this coffee! I have tried many different machines/coffee and the Nespresso capsules are the best in my opinion. Rich flavor and each different flavor is distinct - more than I can say for some other popular brands.
on December 20, 2012
Total disaster from start to non-finish! Double the price one could buy it for from Nestle. Then I had it shipped to Mexico via a forwarder where, after many delays, a 500% duty was imposed, and I abandonned my claim to the product rather than pay it. I am poorer, and hopefully wiser, and still without Nespresso capsules.
on June 10, 2016
Best way to purchase this coffee. I order this item pretty regularly. This is my favorite flavor. It's bold and makes the best espresso's. The flavor is pretty similar to that of Cuban coffee.
on April 21, 2016
I have been using it for years directly from Nesspresso. It is the same, but a bit more expensive. Compared to the nock offs, its worth the difference
on March 5, 2016
Tried the knock offs...none compare to the taste and froth of the Nespresso capsules. Ristretto seems to be our favorite. Puts hair on your chest!

See 1 answered question