5.0 out of 5 stars I like this coffee., February 7, 2013
This review is from: Pack of 10 Nespresso Hazelnut (Variations) Coffee Capsules (Misc.)
Yes I liked this coffee, But it came smashed , I could only get two capsules out of the box they come in. This has made this produced real expense to me. And it seems to not be a produce that Amazon would replace . There web sight was very hard to find were to go to get this produced replaced .It seems Amazon is a grate place to by things . Just the day after I told them .Here on this sight they sent out a replacement . I am so very happy . And the best thing of all this coffee is one of my favorites , I am going to have to get more.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality Hazelnut., April 1, 2013
I love this flavor! The quality is much better that those other hazelnut flavored coffees I've had with other capsule coffee makers. It tastes like a hazelnut-filled chocolate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great tasting coffee!, March 25, 2013
I love flavored coffee and hazelnut is one of my favorites! I Can't wait to try more of this brand!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it better than coffee house, June 11, 2013
I was trying to save money for office supplies and this coffee was the best idea ever
Way to go Nespresso!