Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on February 7, 2013
Yes I liked this coffee, But it came smashed , I could only get two capsules out of the box they come in. This has made this produced real expense to me. And it seems to not be a produce that Amazon would replace . There web sight was very hard to find were to go to get this produced replaced .It seems Amazon is a grate place to by things . Just the day after I told them .Here on this sight they sent out a replacement . I am so very happy . And the best thing of all this coffee is one of my favorites , I am going to have to get more.
on April 1, 2013
I love this flavor! The quality is much better that those other hazelnut flavored coffees I've had with other capsule coffee makers. It tastes like a hazelnut-filled chocolate.
on March 25, 2013
I love flavored coffee and hazelnut is one of my favorites! I Can't wait to try more of this brand!
on June 11, 2013
I was trying to save money for office supplies and this coffee was the best idea ever
Way to go Nespresso!