Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker, Electric Titan” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 61% off the $229.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker, Electric Titan
|Price:||$169.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$60.00 (26%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- - Easy insertion and ejection of capsules - Compact Brewing Unit Technology
- - Thermoblock heating element - Fast preheating time: 30 seconds
- - Folding drip tray accommodates tall recipe glasses - Automatic and programmable coffee volume quantity
- Backlit LED water level detection indicators
- - Holds 10 used capsules - Removable water tank: 24 oz / 0.7 L - 1 year warranty from date of purchase and registration
- Programmable buttons for espresso and lungo, folding drip tray for larger cups and recipes, brew ready in 25-30 seconds
- Backlight indicators, water level detection, auto power-off, used capsule container, convenient power cord storage
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker, Electric Titan
Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker, Black B00KMSLHDY
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Thanks to its compact dimensions, the Pixie coffee maker fits in any kitchen and is available in a wide range of colors and 2 finishes. Only 4.3 inches wide, it uses hardly any space and is perfect for smaller urban kitchens.
Espresso and Lungo
The one-touch buttons with two cup capacities (Espresso and Lungo) can be reprogrammed to custom volumes and are backlit for ease of use. The folding drip tray accommodates differing cup sizes for espresso and milk coffee lovers alike.
High pressure pump
The 19 bar high-pressure pump allows for a barista-style result, unlocking the delicate flavor and premium aromas of each coffee capsule during the brewing process and creating an incomparably dense and unctuous crema. The fast heat-up system reaches the ideal temperature in just 25 seconds.
Empty water tank alert
Red backlights along the sides of the machine light up to alert you when you need to refill the water tank. With the automatic power-off function, the machine turns off 9 minutes after the last use, consuming less energy.
Each machine includes a welcome set with 16 capsules containing individual aromas. Try each Grand Cru to find your favorites.
Nespresso capsule system
The Nespresso capsule system delivers exceptional taste and unique aromas thanks to the preparation of high-quality coffees in hermetically sealed and recyclable aluminium capsules for coffee enjoyment at the highest level.
The Nespresso Club
Order your Nespresso capsules through the Nespresso Club; online, by telephone (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) or in one of our Boutiques. Receive personalized advice and obtain technical support for your machine: whatever you are seeking, the Nespresso Club is with you every step of the way.
We also offer a capsule recycling service to all Club Members in the United States.
The Positive Cup
We believe that each cup of Nespresso has the potential to not only deliver a moment of pleasure but also restore, replenish and revive environmental and human resources. In effect, a cup of coffee that can create a greater value for society and the environment.
This is the Positive Cup vision and continues Nespresso's commitment to sustainability in coffee sourcing and consumption.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 4.4 x 9.3 x 12.8 in
- Water Tank Capacity: 24 oz
- Container capacity: 9-11 used capsules
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- Dimensions of the box (WxHxD): 7.5 x 12 x 14.4 in
- Power: 120 V
- Pump Pressure: 19 bar
- Cable length: 2.6 ft
- Cup Warmer: No
- Removable Water Tank: Yes
- Filter included: No
- Power Save mode Yes
The Nespresso Pixie coffee machine offers avant-garde design with elegance and functionality. Equipped with a wide range of advanced features, the Pixie machine is energy efficient with a surprisingly compact design.
Streamlined for maximum efficiency, this coffee maker lives up to Nespresso’s reputation for high-end technology. Each machine includes a welcome set with 16 Nespresso capsules containing individual aromas.
- Nespresso Pixie machine
- Welcome pack containing 16 Nespresso Grands Crus capsules
- Instruction booklet
- Information folder
|Pump pressure||19 bar||19 bar||19 bar|
|Empty water tank detection||✓|
|Fast 25" heat-up||✓||✓||✓|
|Programmable, one-touch buttons||Espresso & Lungo||Espresso & Lungo||Espresso & Lungo|
|Movable drip tray for large cups||Foldable drip tray||Foldable drip tray||Foldable drip tray|
|Energy consumption class||A||A-40%||A-40%|
|Automatic power off||✓||✓||✓|
|Water tank capacity||24 oz||24 oz||34 oz|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||4.7 x 9 x 12.6 in||4.4 x 9.3 x 12.8 in||5.1 x 10.9 x 14.6 in|
|Special features||Lightest machine - Wide range of fashionable colors||Avant-garde design - Compact size - Premium aluminium siding||Retro-modern design|
Top Customer Reviews
- Small footprint makes this machine well suited for smaller kitchens that don't have a lot of counter space.
- Heats up very quickly, i.e. making coffee is quite fast
- Cute design
- Coffee is very good and hot, with excellent crema, just like it is with the Citiz.
- Smaller water reservoir means frequent refilling.
- Reservoir is more difficult to remove than on the Citiz. It clicks into the machine at the top via two plastic 'hooks' which only retract when one opens the reservoir's hinged lid. With the lid open, one then lifts the reservoir up and out. We found this a bit tedious, coming from the more straight-forward design of the Citiz where no opening of the lid is required, one lifts it out and is done.
- The cup tray folds up for taller cups such as latte macchiato glasses but it does not stay folded up on its own, i.e. one has to hold the tray with one hand and place the cup down with the other. As soon as the cup is removed, the tray falls back into its original position
- We found that there is noticeable coffee spray during operation. We had to place the machine on a towel and move it away from anything that could be permanently soiled by that spraying, such as walls.
The coffee quality is excellent, absolutely no gripes here. Our problem with the Pixie is with the operating aspect of this machine.Read more ›
|Length: 3:40 Mins|
I first encountered Nespresso while staying in Mallorca, Spain, and our townhouse came equipped with one. I was expecting blah coffee, and I found out that it was anything but. I was hooked. At the time, Nespresso was just making inroads in the American market, and you couldn't buy one anywhere but through the website. I asked some of my European friends if they knew the machine, and they all raved about it. Believe me, Europeans care deeply about the quality of their coffee. If they feel that this pod system produces great coffee, then you know it does. But, of course, it all depends on what one likes. I'm a Nespresso junkie.
Nespresso machines have two downsides: the price and, in some cases, a shorter lifespan than I'd like. I owned a different model that had a milk frothing arm, and I had to send it back to be repaired within the warranty period. Nespresso customer service is absolutely awesome, though. They sent a loaner machine overnight, and paid for all the shipping for both machines. I was shocked.Read more ›
Ever since I came to the US (from an European country where the Espresso is the king of coffee) I was struggling to adopt to American style coffee (you know, the one that is server in a huge 300-500 ml+ cup full of flavors, sugar, milk etc. that destroy the taste and smell of original coffee, not to mention that there is too much water and the coffee is not too strong). I ended up visiting Starbucks too often, and you know that an Espresso is over $2 and Doppio Espresso is $2.56 as of today. On average day, over $5/day, or at least $150/mo plus inconvenience to walk to the local Starbucks that is located 1-2 miles away every time is time for a cup of an elixir :-).
It was time to do something about it.
I started brewing my own coffee in a cezve / ibrik (so called Turkish coffee which is the way many people in the country I came from do it if they don't own a espresso machine). It was good but takes time to prepare, grind coffee beans and cleanup.
But I wanted Espresso, not a Turkish coffee. I still drink Turkish coffee occasionally since it is different than espresso.
After a research I've purchased Gaggia (cost me around a $1k with good grinder). I was considering Rancilio Silvia but decided that it will not fit my lifestyle as it needs over 30 min to warm up and some polished technique to produce consistent results. Gaggia was OK and I even was able to brew a really good cup of coffee few times. The problem is that it is very difficult to get consistent results, especially if you change the beans often. It was also not fun to cleanup everything after each and every cup of coffee.
So Gaggia went back to the seller and I've continued my visits to Starbucks and my attempts to make good turkish coffee.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had one in my office, and I am very tired of the coffee my company supplies, I purchased one and put it on my desk , it is very convenient to use.Published 7 days ago by Kory L
I had my doubts about the Nespresso pods. I think they work alot better than the Keurig pods. Im able to make a 12oz strong cup of coffee using one pod. Read morePublished 12 days ago by andrew nemesh
Struggled for a while between getting a Keurig vs. Nespresso (mainly b/c of price), but after reading customer reviews went for the Nespresso. Love the compact, Euro design. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Koko H.
I cannot imagine my life without my Nespresso coffee maker. This Pixie model is small, looks really nice on the counter, and the water heats up super fast. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Stephanie P
This is a great espresso machine and the capsules work out to about .70 cents per shot and the "footprint" it takes on the counter is very small.Published 17 days ago by Fred