5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Although it is summer here in Buenos Aires (a city that apparently doesn't sell Nestle Toll House Morsels!) these arrived in perfect condition - not melted or any such thing.

Published on January 5, 2012 by carrefour

2.0 out of 5 stars Taste is fine
I just never thought about shipping chocolate through the mail in warm weather. It arrived in a huge clump. I put it in the freezer and break parts off as I need them. It tastes fine but not a good idea.
Published 3 months ago by Hy F

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 5, 2012
carrefour (Buenos Aires, Argentina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nestle Chocolate Semi-Sweet Morsels - 72 oz. bag (Grocery)

The only problem is going to be, when I open them to make a batch of cookies, how will I keep my kids from sneaking into the gigantic bag and eating them by the handful? I'll have to hide them high up in the cubbard!

5.0 out of 5 stars Only Nestle or Hershey will do, March 16, 2011
This review is from: Nestle Chocolate Semi-Sweet Morsels - 72 oz. bag (Grocery)
I've tried lots of brands of chocolate chips (yes, I'm a chocolate snob) and only Nestle or Hershey tastes great in your cookie--don't waste your money on store brand or Ghirardelli. This size package is for the serious cookie baker, but the price from this vendor I see today is more expensive than buying smaller packages in the grocery store. Sam's Club has this for under $12.

5.0 out of 5 stars The gold standard in chocolate chips, September 4, 2014
This review is from: Nestle Chocolate Semi-Sweet Morsels - 72 oz. bag (Grocery)
Nestle chocolate chips aren't cheap. However, I've also tried the store brands, and there's no comparison in taste. In fact, the store brands are rather tasteless. But ever since I can remember (and I can remember well over half a century) Nestle's delivers a chocolate chip with great, rich flavor. Whether I'm eating them mixed with peanuts or I'm baking a batch of chocolate chip cookies, I make sure it's the Nestle brand. Nothing else is quite as good. I'm willing to pay a few cents more per package if necessary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge!, February 5, 2013
This review is from: Nestle Chocolate Semi-Sweet Morsels - 72 oz. bag (Grocery)
This bag is way bigger than I expected! They taste good, but the sticker label covered up the expiration date and when I peeled it off the year was scratched off. Whatevz they still taste good great for fondue!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, December 17, 2011
This review is from: Nestle Chocolate Semi-Sweet Morsels - 72 oz. bag (Grocery)
I'm really glad I bought this bag it has lasted for a couple of months now and my daughter and I have made at least four dozen cookies so far and there is still some left. I'm definitely buying another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 20, 2014
This review is from: Nestle Chocolate Semi-Sweet Morsels - 72 oz. bag (Grocery)
I can't get chocolate chips where I live so it was great to have this huge bag sent to a friend who was coming down for a visit. A good quality product that tastes great.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for baking, June 15, 2014
This review is from: Nestle Chocolate Semi-Sweet Morsels - 72 oz. bag (Grocery)
I love this brand for baking anything with chocolate chips. My only complaint would be that the bag was almost half melted when I received it. I don't know if it was from being sent USPS or from the weather being hot that week but will definitely be buying these again when I run out.

2.0 out of 5 stars Taste is fine, June 6, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST TO USE, April 5, 2014
This review is from: Nestle Chocolate Semi-Sweet Morsels - 72 oz. bag (Grocery)
I WILL NEVER EVER USE ANYOTHER CHIP BUT NESTLES.IT IS PURE AND WHEN IT'S DONE BAKING IT'S STILL SOFT AND NOT DRY AND HARD

5.0 out of 5 stars What a BIG bag!!!, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Nestle Chocolate Semi-Sweet Morsels - 72 oz. bag (Grocery)
I ordered this not realizing how HUGE the amount would be. When the bag arrived, I was truly amazed. The chips taste great, as Nest;es chips always do. I probably will have them for a couple of years, though. LOL I would recommend them to a friend, especially if they use a lot of chocolate chips or do a lot of baking.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›