Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th
asked by S. Smith on September 3, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 139 answers
A
Shimon Adimor answered on October 28, 2010
Comment | 6 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Turning CineMotion off did not solve the pausing problem. I did not see any difference after doing so. Since this post was started I have changed from Comcast to Verizon Fios and still have the exact same problem. It has nothing to do with ISP. It is the BDP-N460 player that is the problem. My PS3 streams netflix movies beautifully in HD with zero pauses. It's unfortunate that Sony will not own up to this problem and create a software update to solve it. Most of my electronics are Sony. This is the first time I've had a problem with something they made.
S. Smith answered on January 10, 2011
Comment | 9 of 9 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Laer Carroll answered on February 10, 2011
Comment (1) | 20 of 23 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
R. Horton answered on February 11, 2011
Comment (1) | 14 of 14 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
R. Horton answered on January 10, 2011
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I think it is a Netflix problem because we have a Roku player attached to our Hd Tv and we have had no problems up until Friday Oct 1, 2010. We can get on the other sites on our Roku player but nothing will load from Netflix. It won't even load to the point where we can select a movie. I have tried to call Neflix customer service but I don't even get connected , it never rings to Netflix. Has anyone had this problem?
L. Baumgardner answered on October 3, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Why is it i have troble streaming Netflix to my Sony Blue Ray DVD every FRIDAY and SATURDAY night? Daytime and Week nights, NO PROBLEM? Are NETFLIX Servers overloaded? What is the real problem because I don't think its my connection or device. I know it's not my connection because I'm entering this as I'm watching my frequently stoping Netflix movie and my connection is FINE. It has taken about 3 hours to watch an 1 1/2 hr movie.
:( Does anyone else have this PROBLEM?
J. Short answered on January 14, 2011
Comment | 6 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Steve-o answered on November 3, 2011
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It has nothing to do with time of day or week. I've seen this problem in the middle of the day on a week day. It's the device itself that is the problem. "Grin and bear it" is not an acceptable solution. It's pretty much unbearable having an action movie pausing every few minutes. 3 hours to watch an hour and a half movie is not acceptable. If you stream the same movie at the same time of day on a PS3 it will stream absolutely fine. Has nothing to do with the Netflix servers.
S. Smith answered on January 15, 2011
Comment (1) | 6 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Try turning off CineMotion. More discussion here: http://www.amazon.com/review/R1QVOR3SEHR7K0/ref=cm_cr_rev_detmd_pl?ie=UTF8&cdMsgNo=98&cdPage=10&asin=B002PHM0XQ&store=electronics&cdSort=oldest&cdMsgID=Mx1JHKNKED8Z371#Mx1JHKNKED8Z371
jheartney answered on October 31, 2010
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   14   Next ›

See all questions about this product