Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on October 25, 2013
The apps just pulls out recipes from the internet. It gathers the recipes for us, so I give it 3 stars.

Are all these recipes good? Were these recipes tested? I don't know that information. I want to see real chef stays behinds his/her creation.
on June 20, 2013
THIS BOOK WAS VERY EXCELLENT ON PASTA RECIPES, I THINK THERE IS SOMETHING IN THEIR FOR EVERY ONE.VERY HEALTHY RECIPES,AND EASY TO PUT TOGETHER.
on July 30, 2013
Lots and lots of different things to make. If you are looking to make something different or experiment some try this one out.
on August 27, 2013
Good ideas, but need more recipes, more variety, and include images from the final view of the recipes, they need much tooo be better but fro the prices its okay.
on May 16, 2014
I needed some new ideas and this gave me more ideas then I imagined. You can't go wrong with this.
on August 27, 2013
I am such a big pasta lover. I love the different choices I now have to prepare my meals. Thanks
on September 7, 2014
I'm surprised it isn't more detailed. and there are not many recipes
on August 9, 2015
When you pay for a app you shouldn't have ads.
on November 23, 2014
Wife purchased book; she says it is good.
on February 7, 2014
I cannot review Pasta Recipes at this time because I haven't had the time to really look theme over yet. Will review when I'vve had time to thoroughly review the item. Sorry!