Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Cole Swindell Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on February 21, 2013
The design of this item really sucks. The plug is far too small and flimsy to hold up to even moderate usage. It's not just these replacement units that suck, the originals do too. When your original plug breaks, and it will, I would recommend just hard wiring the adapter to your netbook. Don't buy another adapter, because it will just break again. Save the money and wire the thing in directly.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 25, 2010
The original ASUS adapter plug was too small to make a sufficient connection. The netbook was constantly switching back and forth between battery and AC power. This adapter plug is twice as long, and took care of the problem.
on June 27, 2011
This unit was purchased right before I took a trip to Europe for my daughters netbook replacing one with a broken connector. My exwife told me that within four hours of plugging it in the room smelled of plastic and the case of the charger had begun to melt. I have yet to get the replacement so I do not know if the netbook has been damaged as of yet. I would look at other brands. Thankfully this was not left unattended or overnight...who knows what may have happened.
on June 16, 2011
This item never worked from the moment I opened it from the package. It did not connect correctly to the computer so therfore did not charge the battery. The only way I could get it to charge was by proping it against the ground, but then it just broke all together! Total waste of money and piece of junk!
on October 24, 2010
I had it about six months. I didn't use it much. I was using my eee and the charger popped and stopped working. It may have gotten too hot. A charger should have an automatic shutoff.
on June 10, 2011
This tiny little charger is amazing. Contrary to the other reviews online about this item I am happy with it. It did not burn up in the first week like most say it will... It charges in about 2 hours time which is awesome I think being the battery lasts 6 hours+ on a full charge. A+ Item would definately recommend to any and all who may be in need of this.
on March 21, 2010
works good plug is a little longer then original so don't try to push in all the way good to have a back up and not very expensive
on November 28, 2010
This charger works great. I broke the original charger, so I needed a new one, and I bought this one. I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone that needs a new AC adapter for their ASUS Eee PC.
on December 8, 2012
I'm very happy with this company, I got within 3 days!
I was afraid it might be the wrong cord & it would take forever to come as I use this computer for work, I'm very pleased!!
on October 4, 2012
I got this power adapter to replace the one that broke for my Netbook. I didn't last a very long time and just kind of died. Otherwise it worked fine for a little bit.