14,576 Reviews
 (2,531)
 (1,441)
 (1,479)

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes for Netflix
It's nice having a choice to watch something different, when there's nothing good on tv. I only wish they have more recent movies. My daughter have Netflix mailed to her home, and she's watched some good movies that aren't available over the Internet !
Published 15 months ago by K. mangano

6,407 of 7,739 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best on Kindle Fire
Let me first begin by saying, I love Netflix. It works great on my laptop & on my Blue Ray DVD player. Also works great through Flixster.

However, on my New Kindle Fire, when I first downloaded the app it worked great. When I went back a few days later to start to watch a movie, it stated that my email or password may be incorrect. I double checked & realized...
Published on November 28, 2011 by mahogany10

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes for Netflix, April 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, July 27, 2012
This review is from: Netflix (App)
Download it. It's free and you don't get charged extra or whatever from your exsisting account if you download this. The shotty reviews are garbage. You can adjust volume, all you have to do it tap the screen and slide your finger across the dial. Video and sound being out of sync has to deal with your own appliance and how good your Internet signal is, not the app itself.

Keep in mind, this is free, you however have to have or create an account to use it and that's $10 a month. That's not a lot considering it's add-free instant streaming, you can watch just about anything and the only things you can't watch are theatricals, movies just resleased, and ones who have not given Netflix the right to live stream them. You'll just have to order those in the mail and wait a few days.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have App, March 29, 2013
John J. Garrison, Jr. (Indiana, PA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Netflix (App)
This is the most wonderful app I have downloaded. With my headhones, I can watch Netflix from the comfort of my bed without disturbing my wife. I even propper it along side the tub one night while I gave my kids a bath. They thought it was awesome. It can be used everywhere. You have to have this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Even with all the problems recently,,,,,I still love it, March 28, 2013
This review is from: Netflix (App)
I have been doing NetFlix for at least ten years, and even with all there shooting themselves in the foot recently, I still love the way they take care of their customers. Last week my next in the que movie wasn't available locally so an e-mail told me they were rushing another movie from their local warehouse for me to enjoy till my desired one came from across the county. Great customer service.

4,053 of 4,816 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Netflix (App)
Awesome. Works just like it does on the tv. If you have problems with the app just shut down your kindle and turn it back on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Netflx, March 28, 2013
This review is from: Netflix (App)
It is great to purchase netflix to use on my kindle. Now I watch movies on my kindle, PC, and television.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, November 29, 2012
This review is from: Netflix (App)
I'm reviewing this app because.no one has reviewed it in a long time. This app has some problems, like force closing sometimes, but that only happens if you're Internet is slow or being used by someone else. All in all though, great picture and sound quality and a large variety of movies and shows being constantly updated with new shows, movies and episodes.

5.0 out of 5 stars should have..., March 29, 2013
This review is from: Netflix (App)
Really should joined Netflix a long time ago. great on my tablet when slow at work. Great to catch up on missed tv episodes

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter loves it., November 28, 2012
yvette (Ridgewood, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Netflix (App)
My daughter loves it. We can watch it anywhere. My daughter watches it on my phone & you can travel & watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent App, March 3, 2012
This review is from: Netflix (App)
I have been using this app for several months on Kindle Fire and an Android tablet and have not experienced any of the video issues described in these comments. Playback is highly dependant on your wifi connection. I personally love this app and recommend it to anyone with decent wifi and a Netflix account.

Netflix