14,271 Reviews
 (2,471)
 (1,412)
 (1,466)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have App
This is the most wonderful app I have downloaded. With my headhones, I can watch Netflix from the comfort of my bed without disturbing my wife. I even propper it along side the tub one night while I gave my kids a bath. They thought it was awesome. It can be used everywhere. You have to have this!
Published 15 months ago by John J. Garrison, Jr.

6,404 of 7,735 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best on Kindle Fire
Let me first begin by saying, I love Netflix. It works great on my laptop & on my Blue Ray DVD player. Also works great through Flixster.

However, on my New Kindle Fire, when I first downloaded the app it worked great. When I went back a few days later to start to watch a movie, it stated that my email or password may be incorrect. I double checked & realized...
Published on November 28, 2011 by mahogany10

1,581 of 1,886 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Great app!, February 9, 2012
This review is from: Netflix (App)
It's a great app. glad they updated it so it isn't choppy like before. it's perfectly smooth when your watching something unless you have a bad connection.

5.0 out of 5 stars great app, December 14, 2011
This review is from: Netflix (App)
For you people saying video and audio quality is poor, its based on your connection speed, using 3g? What did you expect with poor quality service, works excellent on wifi and 4g, 5 star.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!!, February 13, 2012
This review is from: Netflix (App)
I love this app ssooooooo much because it is so helpful and fun!!! GET THIS APP!! :) this app is great whenever you want to watch your favorite things on a boring day!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Netflix on my fire, March 28, 2012
This review is from: Netflix (App)
I love it!! The Picture is so clear. It is convenient and easy to use. I use it everyday and it made it worth buying my kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars I wasn't convinced it would be worthwhile, March 28, 2013
This review is from: Netflix (App)
I've enjoyed my first week, watching more movies than I have in the last 12 months. Plenty of selection available. A+ score from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great "App" for Netflix, December 18, 2011
"Eyes of Blue" (Phoenix, Arizona USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Netflix (App)
First I would like to say that if you have Netflix streaming through a Roku or similiar device on your home television this is an awesome "app" for your "FIRE"!! I was shocked at how many people complained because they thought for 99 cents this "app" included a Netflix monthly account!!! I think many of the first reviews were people who did not understand the FIRE and looked for things to complain about. This app works seemlessly on the FIRE. You can start Netflix on your television or FIRE -- stop and pick up exactly where you left off!! This is an awesome "app" for what it is supposed to do! Thanks Amazon for providing this "app"!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars should have..., March 29, 2013
This review is from: Netflix (App)
Really should joined Netflix a long time ago. great on my tablet when slow at work. Great to catch up on missed tv episodes

5.0 out of 5 stars Love watching movies while I work out on my treadmill., March 29, 2013
This review is from: Netflix (App)
I enjoy having many options to see movies that I didn't even know existed. Would like to be able to submit specific request.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, November 29, 2012
This review is from: Netflix (App)
I'm reviewing this app because.no one has reviewed it in a long time. This app has some problems, like force closing sometimes, but that only happens if you're Internet is slow or being used by someone else. All in all though, great picture and sound quality and a large variety of movies and shows being constantly updated with new shows, movies and episodes.

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems here, November 29, 2011
This review is from: Netflix (App)
I have had none of the performance issues mentioned by other reviewers. I hope they realize it takes a little bit for the show to buffer while it plays, which will cause the picture to be juttery and the audio to have sync issues. that or they have a slow or weak Internet connection.

The picture looks pretty good even though it is not streamed in HD and the app is very responsive to finger inputs. The only issue I have is that the UI in the app has gone back from the new tablet interface to the phone interface. Not sure what is up with that.

Overall, this is an excellent app that I use more than my Prime videos.

Netflix