Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7-Inch, Wi-Fi) 2012 Model
Used & New from: $62.90
Netflix on Samsung Galaxy Tab 2? Has anyone been able to watch Netflix on the tablet? I am having trouble with any kind of video, even the ones I dowloaded from my phone to the tablet, they open, but are not continuous. Netflix videos won't even load.
asked by Marc N Surrarrer on May 5, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 18 answers
A
Dont know what the problem is with the Galaxy tab 2 and Netflix. I LOVED this tablet when playing around with it in the store and couldnt wait to purchase it on Black Friday ($299!!!!). BUT......got it home and soon discovered it just would not run Netflix. (Sorry, but I want my movies!). Anyway.....after trying (and trying!) to get it to work, it was evident that Samsung's tablet has problems running some of the Apps. I gave up.....returned the tablet and decided to go with an Ipad. (Yeah, not really an Apple person, but my daughter has one and I know it runs Netflix with no problem.......can also surf the web, do facetime, etc). SO.......sorry Samsung, I wanted to like you sooooo much, but your device is too "buggy".
wr answered on December 5, 2012
Comments (2) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just got the Tab 2 and I am having serious issues with the Netflix app. While trying to choose episodes of any series,if I try to select another season,the app immediately closes. Otherwise Netflix seems to work.
Superchomak answered on May 8, 2012
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I can watch my move on tablet
Kathleen P. answered on December 15, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have been watching Netflix on mine with no problems since decemberuntil today. Perfect video. No audio. Tried reinstalling the app but I still can't seem to get it to work! So frustrating, especially since I get amazon Prime and I can't even stream videos that i paid for, not to mention the free ones.
Stephanie Carter answered on January 18, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not working for me either. Been about a week. Galaxy tab2 7.0
Amazon Customer answered on September 14, 2012
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I'm considering buying this tablet because I have a galaxy prevail phone and love it, except netflix trends to get out oh sync between the video and audio. Does the galaxy tab 2 have the same issue?
D. Rogers answered on May 17, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
all of a sudden my netflix will not come up on my tablet and an error stating the date and time need to be corrected or fix error 1017 - nothing works - how do i fix the error?
Amazon Customer answered on May 21, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not compatible
Tiffany B. answered on June 11, 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hackers keyboard app saved me from returning my tablet.
MikE answered on May 18, 2012
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes
Kathleen P. answered on December 15, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product