Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
asked by Marc N Surrarrer on May 5, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 11-18 of 18 answers
A
No probs, works well.
Amazon Customer answered on September 28, 2012
Comment | 1 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No
Kathleen P. answered on December 15, 2012
Comment | 0 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I can wash my move page not oping
Kathleen P. answered on December 15, 2012

A
No issues with netflix or youtube or video files (not HD) from card. We did have issues with wifi at first, but it turned out to be our router (apple airport express) and interference in our apartment, after replacing the router (cisco ea4500) we had no issues.
baglunch answered on May 6, 2012
Comment | 2 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just bought this tablet today and watched about 5 minutes of Burn Notice on Netflix with no issues. I used to have a different tablet with lower specs and the video would sometimes stutter, especially when the scene suddenly changed. I never noticed that issue with the Galaxy 2. I did have to install Flash from Google Play store for Flash videos but that should not affect Netflix.
Amazon Customer answered on May 5, 2012
Comment | 2 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
More than one person has recommended Hackers Keyboard. So I am going to load it and see if everyone is correct.
K. Goss answered on May 19, 2012

A
i just bought this tab,and i am having problems with the keyboard. it doesnt have a android keyboard,it has a samsung keyboard,the problem with it is there is no symbols on keyboard 1,onkeyboard 2 theres symbols but no letters...so if i want to enter an e-mail address, I have to switch between the two...c'mon...thats lame! if samsung can't fix this in the next couple of days...it's goin back..samsung needs to keep their hands off of android software....dang
Paul A. Schaul answered on May 18, 2012

A
[Deleted by the author on Dec 9, 2012 8:16:19 AM PST]
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product