Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
asked by Bob-B on June 5, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 47 answers
A
Katie Platz answered on June 27, 2012
Comments (15) | 58 of 63 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just had a similar problem occur. Our Netflix just stopped streaming on our Panasonic today. Can't figure this one out. I have tried everything and nothing seems to work. I just keep getting a message that says unable to connect to Netflix. I can connect to everything but Netflix, so I know that it is not my connection. Did you happen to find a solution?
J. Swann answered on June 19, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
We had this same problem come up two days ago. You can deactivate your device from your Netflix account, and then reactivate...but thus didn't solve. Called Netflix, and they said Top Gear was bugged, and they removed it from our instant queue, and our viera cast Netflix immediately worked again. I don't suppose either of you have TopGear on instant queue? Just go online and remove it if u do.
Craig answered on June 23, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
wow.. it took me forever to find a solution to this problem. The Up, Up, Down, Down, etc. solution worked for me! Thank you! Thank you! btw, mine was Panasonic DMP-BDT220 Blu ray player.
A. Morten answered on July 9, 2012
Comment | 4 of 6 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks for the tip. I am not sure what the problem was, but it resolved itself 2 days later. Very odd. I am glad it resolved itself because I still haven't heard back from Panasonic Tech Support after filing my request for assistance 5 days ago.
J. Swann answered on June 23, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I had the same problem and it resolved itself in 2 days also. Does anyone know how to get subtitles on Netflix through a Viera Cast TC-P50G25?
cocoa answered on April 16, 2012

A
Our Panasonic BD220 stopped connecting to Netflix about two days ago. It hasn't resolved itself yet. Network connection seems to be good and I can stream other material (like youtube). Really frustrating. Only had the unit for about two months. Don't have time for dealing with Tech support right now though. Anyone else having weird spontaneous issues like this currently? (June 10, 2012).
Coop answered on June 10, 2012

A
I am having this issue also. quick fix, unplug the panasonic and plug it back in and it will fix it for about a few minutes then I have to unplug it again. so it isnt really a fix. I think the unit is broken, taking it back
Julie Que answered on June 25, 2012

A
I can't believe it worked (after weeks of searching for a solution)! I don't understand why this code isn't more publicized.
Jaryk Kuzel answered on July 4, 2012

A
You were right on the money! The only difference is that I had to run the remote sequence about five times and the re-activate screen twice. Everything works as before, but this is a silly way to run a railroad! Thanks.
Robert S. Sallin answered on July 7, 2012
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

See all questions about this product