Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
asked by Ed in Wisconsin on November 4, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
@1fstfreride - I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. The Live Starz TV Channel that you can view on your computer via the Netflix website cannot be viewed on the Roku. However, you can stream individual Starz Play movies that are available on Netflix. Anything that you can add to your Netflix Instant streaming queue can also be streamed to the Roku.
Mike Zupan answered on November 30, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No, the Starz live stream is not accessible via the Roku box. However, Starz movies that are available on Netflix streaming can be played through Roku.
Mike Zupan answered on November 23, 2010
Comment | 3 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Perhaps I misunderstood the question. As Mr. Steward says, you can search for movies on Roku, but Netflix and Starz movies are mixed so the hits may or may not be Starz movies. I thought the question was how to browse Starz movies. If as Mr. Kimberlin says, you can do this on Roku, please explain how.
jim answered on December 13, 2010
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes. All of the streaming content Netflix offers is available on all Netflix enabled devices.
Amused To Death answered on November 8, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Just to add a little to the previous post. You can get Starz movies on your Roku, but you cannot browse and choose them from Roku. You must go to the Netflix website, browse and select them there and add them to your Instant Watch queue, then they will appear on Roku.
jim answered on December 6, 2010

A
Thanks for the clarification, that makes sense. I appreciate the information.
1fstfreride answered on December 6, 2010

A
I can browse and choose them fine through the Roku. No need for the Netflix website at all.
Daniel Kimberlin answered on December 9, 2010

A
If you update the Roku firmware, it will have the search capability. It didn't used to have this but was added recently.
Shawn Steward answered on December 11, 2010

A
can you watch Starz on nrtflix
Felecia L. answered on December 29, 2014

A
cannot get starz on my pc ? do I need roku xd player.
V. martinez-gomez answered on November 23, 2010
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product