5.0 out of 5 stars I'm back online and happy about it.
I have AT&T internet service and was told the Frontier modem/router was not going to work. IT WORKS... it works much better than then 2wire I replaced it for. I stay online. My only issue was I had to move the wireless to channel 11. After that, I was off and running.
Published 17 months ago by Tisa A. Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars On my 3rd Netgear 7550
Frontier Internet originally started me with the Siemens Gigaset SE5657 and it worked really really great for a couple of years, then quit with no Internet led lighting up anymore.

Frontier sent me NetGear 7550 and it was ok for about 3 months, but stared getting internet interruptions.
Service tech been out a few times trying to figure whats wrong...
Published 15 months ago by Elad

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm back online and happy about it., July 20, 2013
This review is from: Netgear 7550 DSL Modem/router Combo Wireless Adsl2+ Frontier B90-755044-15 4port (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, May 20, 2013
Jimmy (California) - See all my reviews
Took a chance as this was $40 cheaper than the AT&T store, works perfectly! It gets a little warm but I'm pretty sure that's the case with all modems.

3.0 out of 5 stars On my 3rd Netgear 7550, September 8, 2013

Service tech been out a few times trying to figure whats wrong.
Then later I notice that the modem would reboot every 7 minutes with a RED Power led lite, then would restart/reboot on its own.
They sent me another modem (same) and it worked for 1 1/2 months, then same problem.
What I also notice is that they slowed down my service thinking it would stabilize my connection according to the help line techs.
It didn't. I was dropped to 260kbps max from 448 uploads AND 1320max instead of 1500KBPS downloads.
Getting 40kbps to 140kbps usually now.
Smart TV internet (wifi) don't play videos on .4mbps very well (Use to get 1.3mbps on TV, not good but far better than now...)
Service tech back out again and replaced modem 7550 again.
So far, no rebooting or red led, but I still get occasional drop-outs and at times I am only getting dialup speeds. $49.99/mo for this internet? (no other options out here other than dialup)
They never restored my original speeds (filtered down on purpose) either.
Modem smells hot as well. New power paks each time btw.

So, unsure if its Frontier dsl here in northern Minn, or the modem but am on my 3rd NetGear one that I just received 1 week ago... Am not hopeful it will last...
--------------------------
Update: 10/27/2013: HELLO- - - Its gone bad again.....
Another Update: Another bad modem?
Update: See my post below...

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Limited Features, May 16, 2013
We purchased this DSL Modem/Router. We have a server that handles our DHCP service and you cannot disable the DHCP service on the router. You can't change the DNS IP addresses in the configuration menu it uses the default DNS IP addresses from your ISP. We had to go buy a different router so we could use it our LAN.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly!, April 9, 2014
This product receives a 5 star rating as it is very simple to use, has all the necessary ports, and functions flawlessly. The wireless signal is virtually full strength anywhere in my home, and has never been disrupted. This frontier modem also acts as a router, which gives you instant access to in home Wifi without having to purchase any additional equipment. Highly recommend this router/modem!

1.0 out of 5 stars junk, pure junk, August 20, 2013
Got ATT internet and they gave me a Pace 4111. Slower than mud. After 6 or 7 complaints, they sent a tech to check the wire from ATT., said it was fine. After another week of awful service, They sent me a Netgear 7550. Day one it was fine. The next morning I went to sign on and the red light was blinking. No amount of tinkering could get it to work. Very hot also. Stay away from these 2 routers, and probably ATT also.

5.0 out of 5 stars reliable modem, March 29, 2013
so far so good, pc is working, do not have any problems with it, know of the product, it seems to be very reliable

5.0 out of 5 stars the unit is working to its specifications., August 29, 2013
I like the unit it works as expected and the price I paid for it was half of retail.

tanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with AT & T as well., May 15, 2014
This is a great modem/router combo had a little trouble getting hooked up to AT & T at first but was able to follow the self-installation video on frontline website and everything is great and never any stalling or stopping like with my old modem/router. Thanks for the great deal. AT & T has this for over $80.00.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware if u use alot of wireless devices!, December 25, 2014
Ok so this happens to be the 3 router/modem I've used and it's HORRIBLE! MY last modem finally died and while the tech was here he left me this combo. I spent almost every other night on technical support. It would constantly drop certain devices or not let them. We have to reset so we can get certain devices to connect long enough to download what they need etc and during that time it refuse to let one of the previous devices from connecting. Poor Xbox and Playstation wouldn't be able to connect if they were not wired. HORRIBLE! Not even worth it for free!