4.0 out of 5 stars Great DSL/Router
The DSL/router was easy to setup and works great and the price was very good. I give it four star plus.
Published on December 18, 2012 by Jay Leonard

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that good of a router
I had great hope for this router when I started as it had all the features I wanted and at a reasonable price, but one thing I wanted it to do was MAC filtering. Unfortunately this and all the previous incarnations of the DGN platform have had problems with entering MAC addresses either manually or automatically.

After 2 months with their tech support (which is...
Published 21 months ago by Chris P. Singletary

2.0 out of 5 stars Not that good of a router, March 15, 2013
This review is from: Netgear DGN2200M N300 Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Route?Mobile Broadband Edition (Personal Computers)

After 2 months with their tech support (which is based in India despite the English names you see on the screen), I concluded these are some of the most dimwitted tech support personal in the business. About 1/3 of the time they wouldn't even read the previous posts on the service ticket before asking a question that had already been answered. So round and round we went. It doesn't matter what browser you interface the router with, many of legitimate MAC addresses you try to enter it won't take and say invalid MAC address (which weren't). Unlike a previous ADSL2+ DGN router I had that I could enter them into the backup config file manually because it was an ASCII delimited file and then load it back into the router to get it in, this router uses some formating charectors, etc. that do not allow you to enter the MACs manually.

I gave up eventually. The tech support is laughable how poor they are and with the entire DGN router series doing the same thing and no firmware fix, this meant I couldn't do MAC filtering for my network. This is the LAST netgear product I will purchase. I am done with them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work with the most USB Devices, February 18, 2013
Only few models of usb devices will work with ready share, is a limited list without updates. First before buy it, check this list:
[...]

4.0 out of 5 stars Great DSL/Router, December 18, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Performs satisfactory, November 28, 2012
Meets all expectations. The only problem I encountered was that from time to time the unit over-heats, and it needs to be shut down to cool.

4.0 out of 5 stars Netgear modem, September 12, 2013
Worked like it was supposed to but the manual was not that easy to get. I am pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and reliable, June 7, 2013
This is very efficient in performance. I'd been using this broadband router for more than a year and never had any problems related to its performance or use.

4.0 out of 5 stars good connection, December 25, 2012
my friend is using this modem route and recomment it when I need a new route. it works ferfectly for me now, good and fast connection, I would recomment it to my friends when they need one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last very long, July 15, 2014
It lasted about a year and a half. Not worth it. Do your self a favor, don't ever buy refurbished electronics.