Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Netgear N600 Wireless Router - Dual Band Gigabit (...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 74% off the $129.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
2-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Netgear N600 Wireless Router - Dual Band Gigabit (WNDR3700)
|Price:||$77.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$52.01 (40%)|
- Installing customer-supplied router
- Password protecting your network
- Connecting up to four internet-ready devices
- Providing use and troubleshooting instructions
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Supports Windows 8
- High-performance wireless router with speeds up to 600 Mbps; ideal for video streaming and online gaming
- Simultaneous Dual Band - Doubles bandwidth and reduce WiFi interference for better connections
- NETGEAR Genie® App - Easy-to-use dashboard to monitor, control & repair home networks
- Wireless security with the highest grade protection
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Brand Name: Netgear
- Model Number: WNDR3700-100NAS
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Connectivity Technology: wireless
- Network Data Transfer Rate: 300 Megabits Per Second
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Netgear N600 Wireless Router - Dual Band Gigabit (WNDR3700)
TP-LINK Archer C7 AC1750 Dual Band Wireless AC Gigabit Router, 2.4GHz 450Mbps+5Ghz 1300Mbps, 2 USB Port, IPv6, Guest Network B00BUSDVBQ
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Data Transfer Rate||300 Megabits Per Second||750 Megabits Per Second||1750 Megabits Per Second||900 Megabits Per Second|
|Total Lan Ports||5||4||4||4|
|Wireless Comm Standard||802 11 BGN||802 11 ABGN||802 11 AC||802 11 ABGN|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
- Faster WiFi speed - up to 600Mbps
- WiFi range for medium to large homes
- Powerful antennas - Improved wifi speed & range
NETGEAR N600 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Router
The N600 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Router delivers high-performance wireless speeds of up to 300+300Mbps and is the ideal router for medium to large homes. It delivers speed and reliability need for HD streaming, online gaming and a secure, reliable connection to the Internet
- Wirelessly access & share a USB hard drive
- Wirelessly access & share a USB printer
- NETGEAR genie App – Enjoy more of your connected home
- Live Parental Controls
- Dual Band reduces interference for better connections to more WiFi devices
Speed, Range, Reliable Connections. ..
Faster WiFi – Up to 300+300 Mbps
Range – For medium to large homes
Gigabit Wired – Ideal for HD gaming & video
Advanced QoS – Optimized for smooth streaming & gaming
DLNA – Find 7 play your media on DLNA TVs & game consoles
ReadySHARE USB Access – Wirelessly access & share USB storage
ReadySHARE Printer – Wirelessly access & share a USB printer
ReadySHARE Vault – Free software for automatic PC backup to a USB hard drive connected to the router
Ease of Use
Easy setup for iPad, tablets, smartphones & computers
NETGEAR Genie App – Personal dashboard to monitor, control & repair your home network
Push ‘N’ Connect – Easy push button WiFi connections (WPS)
WiFi on/off – Conveniently program access times & conserve up to 30% of power
VPN Support – Secure access to your home network
Parental controls – Web filtering for all your connected devices
Guest network access –Separate & secure access for guests
Secure WiFi connections – Highest level wireless security with WPA/WPA2
- N600 WiFi Router (WNDR3700v5)
- Ethernet cable
- Power adapter
- Quick Start Guide
NETGEAR genie App
NETGEAR genie makes installation almost effortless. Genie also allows you to easily monitor, connect & control your home network from a PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
- Home network manager
- Makes any printer AirPrint compatible
- Find & play media files in your network
- EZ Mobile Connect – Scan QR code to connect
- Ultra fast file transfer across devices in your home network
Top Customer Reviews
Modifying the two dual band networks for different names and passwords is straight forward, and I preferred to do it manually. After logging into the firmware, the screens are divided into three panels. The left panel is the list of the feature sets, such as "wireless settings," or "guest network" settings; the middle panel has the pick list of options for the feature set; and the right panel on the screen explains, in the easiest of terms, what the features and options mean. There is little need to refer to the product manual or other help. Everything is in one place, and in the right place.
I attained maximum speeds with each of the dual bands when my laptops were in close proximity to the router. My throughput on the 5 Ghertz band using the "n" protocol was a blazing 300 Mbps. With my previous router, I was never able to achieve anything faster than 130 Mbps. As is the case with the 5 Ghertz channel, this speed drops off quickly as I moved my laptop away from the router. By 30 feet, I was down to 100 Mbps a second, but still relatively fast when compared to the legacy "g" speeds. On the 2.4 Ghertz band, using the "g" protocol, I saw very little degradation within 50 feet of the router.
I streamed a Netflix movie to an HD television flawlessly through a Toshiba laptop and an HDMI cable. There was no stutter in the picture, and the picture quality was excellent.Read more ›
- Feature rich, high-performance.
- Nice vertical stand included.
- USB storage feature turns your external drive into a network share.
- Comes with QoS (a must for VOIP), dynamic DNS, firewall, features.
- Easy to upgrade the firmware and it will automatically check for updates.
- Good documentation.
- Dead-simple installation and you can skip the Insert This CD-ROM install method.
- Ability to set up "guest" network with separate settings in addition to your main network.
- Traffic bandwidth monitoring is rudimentary. It is actually very good for an off-the shelf router, but I'm spoiled by my home router which runs Tomato firmware: it has pretty graphs.
- USB storage feature needs work. You can only use your router's admin password to protect your shares. Configuring settings with Google Chrome or non-firefox, non-IE browsers may silently fail (as it did for me). The workaround is to reapply settings with IE or Firefox.
All in all a very solid product. I give it 4.5 stars, as I wasted time chasing down the Chrome/Web GUI bug. I have no doubt this will become a 5-star product as Netgear pushes out new firmware updates.
Tried the D-Link DIR-825, but undocumented MAC address restrictions killed the deal. The router would not accept a non-zero value for the first two characters of the WAN MAC address.
Looked at the Linksys WRT-610N, but was concerned with past Linksys product performance.
Purchased the Netgear WNDR3700 which was getting very good reviews and selling out quickly after release.
Configuration was a breeze with typical Netgear menus. LAN and WiFI speed are excellent.
The DLNA USB device option works great, streaming pictures to our LAN connected Samsung TV.
Guest WiFi access with LAN restrictions makes sharing with guests or visiting family easy.
There have been no issues using Vonage VoIP and transferring large amounts of data at the same time. QOS settings are available in the WNDR3700, but I'm not currently using it. Even with QOS and rules active, the DGL-4300 would sometimes cause the VoIP to stutter during large transfers.
Port Address Translation (PAT) is not available. This makes it difficult to access multiple Port 80 LAN devices from the WAN side.
I rate the unit 4.5+ stars. PAT would have made it a five.
I've been experiencing lockups about once a week. After multiple calls, tech said probably a hardware problem. That's when I find out that it is Netgear's policy to charge for swapping the router. If I want to send it in and wait for a replacement,its free. If I want them to send me working router first, and then send back the defective unit, they charge $16.00! This is a first in my experience. In addition,their own community shows lots of postings about this weekly lock up problem (see : [...])
All in all, not very happy to have to throw more money at a one month old router that is supposed to be Netgear's top of the line.
Update: received replacement RMA router. It still has the same problem, and now my 90 day support window is closed. There is no email for netgear support to even inform them of a bug. Looks like I'll be spending more money on a Linksys soon. Netgear = buggy router, and infuriating support and support policies.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worked perfectly for me and arrived on time and as described.Published 3 days ago by Daniel Thieneman
I do not recommend this router. The coverage is not very good. I just swapped it out with my old, trustworthy (and cheap) wgr614 and I don't see any difference in coverage! Read morePublished 6 days ago by Edwin
I won't get into a long technical review, there are plenty of those here already. This router is fast, and was fairly easy to set-up. Read morePublished 6 days ago by S Mudroch
I've tried different router in the past and always had some trouble with them. This one really impressed me. It worked as advertised right out of the box. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Bohdan Buczynski
I did not buy this modem router from Amazon but instead from other site. I purchased it on July 2015. Read morePublished 16 days ago by George Sebastian
If you have windows 10, you have to download an older version of netgear genie for this to work. I looked around and tried about 5 different download links without luck before I... Read morePublished 19 days ago by Ray F.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Wireless Routers in our Wireless Router Reviews.