Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 94 questions
vote
you have to have a product that can support 5.0ghz (like the ipad 2)
Apr 7, 2011 by Wesley White
vote
I don't know but randomly about every other week it accepts no devices. Constantly drops the signal and I am disappointed in my purchase
Mar 2, 2014 by justin wilder
vote
what is the range? May 12, 2014
it reaches well over 4000 sq. ft and beyond that because my husband and son have used the wifi clear out in our field on their phones
May 12, 2014 by Mona
votes
Yes
Dec 1, 2012 by Miguel
votes
You don't need a desktop PC. All you need is your broadband Ethernet from your modem plugged into this router and all your wireless devices will work on it. Laptop and PS3 included.
Dec 2, 2013 by Brandon
votes
The power adapter is what plugs into the router to a power source that turns on the router. The cable I believe your referring to is the uplink cable / ethernet cable fom the modem port to router uplink port.
Jan 13, 2014 by laura
votes
It should work fine, my paperwhite has no issue. Keep in mind the wifi on this router has 2 bands, one at 2.5 and the other at 5 GHz. My paperwhite (and many computers) can only 'see' the 2.5 GHz signal. Now normally, the default passwords that come with the router are the same for both bands. If somehow the Passwords are different, and your paperwhite is trying to join the 2.5 band, but you are using the PW for the 5 GHz band, you won't be able to sign on. If you have an iOS device and you pull up the wifi connections available, you will see both bands, as the Apple products can connect to either.
Apr 6, 2014 by Capt'n Bob
votes
Depends on the distant to the router from the device. It works fine for me
Mar 8, 2014 by Nathan B
votes
warner Mar 5, 2014
Warner? I'm assuming you mean does this work with Time Warner (now Comcast). Yes, it does. They require cable, it has cable plug.
Mar 5, 2014 by Joshua Patton
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers