Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 25 questions
vote
Hardware version WNR3500Lv2 Firmware version V1.2.0.18_40.0.67
Oct 17, 2013 by David W.
vote
This is the V2 version.
Aug 20, 2013 by Tyler
vote
Great. We have Netflix and have had no issues with it.
Feb 28, 2014 by norcalfisherman
vote
The model number on the box is --> WNR3500Lv2, so I have to assume version 2.
Feb 21, 2014 by Joel M. Moses
votes
Yes works with all versions of windows xp to 8.
Dec 25, 2012 by AquaCross LLC
votes
Probably, but I would buy a different brand...any other brand. Look through some of the low star reviews here, NetGear products are notorious for failing quickly after the 90 day "warranty" wears out. Sometimes in less than 100 days. Then they will charge you, sometimes more than the cost of your router, to buy a "service plan" you are then required to pay up to $30 in S+H for a "free" replacement for your broken product. NetGear make tons of money providing service for it's broken products. Read the fine print on their "Lifetime Guarantee" you'll find it's no such thing. Save yourself a huge headache and a pain in the wallet and buy from another company that actually stands by its products.
7 days ago by Chad
votes
votes
Yes the power supply is 100V-240V universal which can be used anywhere in the world. The plug is 2 pin USA standard.
Jun 20, 2011 by Kelly
votes
I don't see why it wouldn't. I haven't used DSL, but I assume it has a modem device similar to a cable modem like the one I have been using. This router plugs into that rather than directly to the DSL line. That said, I didn't have good experience with this router and would recommend against it.
Mar 9, 2013 by Ben Rhode
votes
I had the same issue with the router a month or so back. Before it was fine, then all of a sudden the download speed would barely go over 1 mbps. I tried a bunch of different things and finally found a post on a website from someone with the same issue and I tried it and it worked and fixed the speed issue. You need to log into the router and go to the Advanced tab then go to Setup and QoS Setup. Uncheck Enable WMM (Wi-Fi multimedia) settings and apply. After I did this, my router was back to normal just like the post said. Hopefully this will work for you as well.
Sep 25, 2013 by Van Nguyen
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›
Do you think Questions & Answers are helpful? Add your feedback
ARRAY(0xa1158384)

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers