Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: RangeMax NEXT Wireless Router
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on March 6, 2007
This router was very easy to install. I followed the step by step online procedures with no problems. Even updated the latest firmware directly from NetGear. I was up and running in less than 10 minutes. Connectivity is reliable and surprisingly fast using a USB wireless adapter connected to a workstation. I am quite impressed with this technology.
on April 14, 2008
Product worked great(when it worked). My first one lasted 8 months and died for no reason. After an excruciating experience with Netgear tech support, they reluctantly sent me a replacement. This one is now dead after only five months. Don't buy this router unless you can purchase them in a six-pack.
on May 11, 2009
I own this and it seems to work OK for stretches of time then locks up. All WiFi connections stop and power must be cycled. I got it as a re certified unit (should have been a red flag!) for dirt cheap. I guess you get what you pay for!!! Replacing it today!