5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Router
This router was very easy to install. I followed the step by step online procedures with no problems. Even updated the latest firmware directly from NetGear. I was up and running in less than 10 minutes. Connectivity is reliable and surprisingly fast using a USB wireless adapter connected to a workstation. I am quite impressed with this technology.
Published on March 6, 2007 by M. Obianwu

2.0 out of 5 stars Intermittent Wireless Problems
I own this and it seems to work OK for stretches of time then locks up. All WiFi connections stop and power must be cycled. I got it as a re certified unit (should have been a red flag!) for dirt cheap. I guess you get what you pay for!!! Replacing it today!
Published on May 11, 2009 by S. W. Cantrell

2.0 out of 5 stars Intermittent Wireless Problems, May 11, 2009
S. W. Cantrell (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Great if it doesnt DIE!, April 14, 2008
This review is from: RangeMax NEXT Wireless Router (Personal Computers)
Product worked great(when it worked). My first one lasted 8 months and died for no reason. After an excruciating experience with Netgear tech support, they reluctantly sent me a replacement. This one is now dead after only five months. Don't buy this router unless you can purchase them in a six-pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Router, March 6, 2007