5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Salt
Published on April 3, 2008 by Nancy Barton

2.0 out of 5 stars table salt
I have used several varieties of Netti-pot saline solutions. The ones I like and that don't hurt are a mixture of sodium chloride (NaCl/table salt) and sodium bicarbonate (baking soda). At the correct concentration these mixtures do not hurt. This one is just sodium chloride so it hurts. If I had known it was only NaCl I would not have purchased it. I have used and have...
Published 17 months ago by tas

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Salt, April 3, 2008
Nancy Barton (DENVER, COLORADO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neti Pot Salt, 10-Ounce bag (Pack of 3) [Health and Beauty] (Health and Beauty)
I have been using a Neti Pot for over a year after 3 years of Sinus infections and a threat from my MD that I would need my nasal passages scraped!!! He actually recommened a neti pot and I have been sinus infection free for 9 months. I have not had so much as a cold since I started . Evey family member has been sick and I just double up and do my neti twice a day. This salt is great for a great price. DONOT use table salt tried it burned like *&^%. I also grind the Neti Pot salt after I receive it to make it dissolve better in warm water.

Hope this helps...Nancy

5.0 out of 5 stars Ran out of packets of salt...this works great!, May 18, 2008
I bought this to replace my packets of salt when I ran out. This works just as good and it's very affordable for 3 bags. Fast shipping.

I already had a measuring spoon that came with my neti pot and it measures out enough salt fine. Each bag will last months, the bags should last well over a year. Works fine without irritation.

Recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars works for me, March 25, 2008
This works for clearing my sinuses just fine. I would advise to be careful about how much you use--at least until you know what you can tolerate. I had only used the pre-packaged neti salt so the first time I used the loose salt, I used too much and OH MY GOSH! talk about self torture. So trust me, be cautious.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just fine, but no need, January 11, 2010
This is fine quality and the bag is nice, heavy duty and resealable. However I have found that a box of pickling salt (just plain old salt with no iodine or additives) works just as well. I keep refilling this bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, July 1, 2008
I love my neti pot and you definitely need this pharmaceutical grade salt for it. It's very soothing for your nose and makes a big difference than using regular iodized table salt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps me out of the doctor!, August 27, 2011
I started using neti salt and the pot about 3 years ago before I got pregnant. I get chronic sinus infections and had sinus surgery over 10 years ago and still have seasonal problems, whether it be cold season or allergy season. Doing this every morning and night kept me healthy and out of the doctor's office for over a year- which is the first time I have ever gone a year w/o a sinus infection. Besides being very cleansing and maintaining good ph in your sinuses and nasal passages, it washes germs away that would otherwise cause colds or other illnesses. It's the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars A much preferred alternative to those disposable packets, September 19, 2010
Once the packets of salt that came with my neti pot ran out, I sought out this product. It was easier to find more of those tiny packets of salt, but those tiny, foil-lined packets aren't the best for the environment. I use a 1/8 teaspoon to measure out my salt from these bags, and it works beautifully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and value., April 7, 2008
I have used AYR and Neilmed. The Neti Pot Salt is cheaper when bought 3 bags at a time along with the starter kit. Works great and does not burn. Highly recommend to people who suffer from sinus headaches like myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nettin salt at a good price!, August 31, 2008
Good value for the money. Just emptied bag into an empty jar, it does the job as well as any netti salt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neti Pot Salt, April 24, 2008
This salt works very well. I Definitely breath much better since I started using a neti pot.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›