Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Neti Pot Salt, 10-Ounce bag (Pack of 3) [Health and Beauty]
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 3, 2008
I have been using a Neti Pot for over a year after 3 years of Sinus infections and a threat from my MD that I would need my nasal passages scraped!!! He actually recommened a neti pot and I have been sinus infection free for 9 months. I have not had so much as a cold since I started . Evey family member has been sick and I just double up and do my neti twice a day. This salt is great for a great price. DONOT use table salt tried it burned like *&^%. I also grind the Neti Pot salt after I receive it to make it dissolve better in warm water.

Hope this helps...Nancy
on May 18, 2008
I bought this to replace my packets of salt when I ran out. This works just as good and it's very affordable for 3 bags. Fast shipping.

I already had a measuring spoon that came with my neti pot and it measures out enough salt fine. Each bag will last months, the bags should last well over a year. Works fine without irritation.

Recommend this product.
on March 25, 2008
This works for clearing my sinuses just fine. I would advise to be careful about how much you use--at least until you know what you can tolerate. I had only used the pre-packaged neti salt so the first time I used the loose salt, I used too much and OH MY GOSH! talk about self torture. So trust me, be cautious.
on January 13, 2013
This is good salt for a neti pot. I used this salt when I first got my neti pot (as it came with it) and I liked it but read that you can just use regular non-iodized salt as well (which is a lot cheaper). I tried regular non-iodized salt for about 6 months but it did not work as well. It burned my sinuses and didn't dissolve as easily. This salt is very fine, dissolves well and doesn't burn my sinuses so I am very happy with it. Considering there are three packages, that I expect to last me more than a year, it is worth the price. It came exactly as described, in three separate packages, in perfect condition.
on June 29, 2013
I have used several varieties of Netti-pot saline solutions. The ones I like and that don't hurt are a mixture of sodium chloride (NaCl/table salt) and sodium bicarbonate (baking soda). At the correct concentration these mixtures do not hurt. This one is just sodium chloride so it hurts. If I had known it was only NaCl I would not have purchased it. I have used and have no complaints about: Simply Saline by Arm&Hammer, NeilMed Sinus Rinse, Sinucleanse, and Sinusense by waterpik.
on August 27, 2011
I started using neti salt and the pot about 3 years ago before I got pregnant. I get chronic sinus infections and had sinus surgery over 10 years ago and still have seasonal problems, whether it be cold season or allergy season. Doing this every morning and night kept me healthy and out of the doctor's office for over a year- which is the first time I have ever gone a year w/o a sinus infection. Besides being very cleansing and maintaining good ph in your sinuses and nasal passages, it washes germs away that would otherwise cause colds or other illnesses. It's the best.
on June 2, 2013
I have purchased Neti Salt before, but this purchase is not as advertised. It comes in simple clear, clean bags with minimal labeling. It does not come as it is advertised in this image. I would not have purchased this product with the current computerized labels at my local store and it is unfortunate that this seller advertises their product falsely.
on April 3, 2013
The photograph depicts Himalayan Institute Neti Salt. This product is NOT Himalayan Institute Neti Salt. The real Himalayan Institute Neti Salt package has some statements of quality such as "pharmaceutical grade". This stuff comes in drug smuggling style plastic bags with nothing but "Neti-Pot Sault" labeling. I prefer a bit more of assurance of quality for something going directly into my head.
on March 12, 2011
I've only been using my neti pot for about a year but would not think of going through allergy season without it. I use these to refill the original bucket of salt I bought and am very pleased with the minimal packaging (haha, I will recycle the shipping box of course).
on December 29, 2012
This neti pot salt is stronger that others I've used, and you only use 1/8 t. each time. The bag lasts a very long time, and it's more effective than other salts I've used. You can feel it working. I love that.