Does anyone have Dish Network Settings for remote volume, etc? I've called Dish and Haier. They have no clue. Even tried Duraband codes and none of them have worked. Would try and appreciate any help...Thanks.
asked by Tonya on November 18, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
If you are using a Dish network remote try a power scan, that is while the tv is on:

1. Press and hold the clear/gray "TV" button on the upper left of the remote up until the mode buttons next to "TV" turn on, when that happens let go of the "TV" button.

2.Press the BIG red power button (NOT the little red TV button) then let go of it.

3.Press CHANNEL UP once every second, everytime you press CHANNEL UP the remote will send a code to the tv and if the last code sent to the tv works the tv will turn off.

4.As soon as the tv turns off press the POUND (#) button to save that last code sent.

Turn the tv on by pressing the little red "TV" button and once it´s on try your volume. I hope it helps.
Dexconocida answered on November 23, 2011
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am looking at this TV also but receive my teleevision through Dishnetwork.... were you able to find out the codes?
Amber Duey answered on November 21, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No, sorry...not yet.
Tonya answered on November 21, 2011

A
ha ha...it worked!!! thank you so much and happy thanksgiving!!
Tonya answered on November 24, 2011

A
You´re welcome!
Dexconocida answered on December 1, 2011

A
i have this tv too. i just tried your method to get the tv to turn on and off and it worked. but now it's not working with dish. I can't control anything about the satelite. I'm trying to get tv2 to work so there is no box in this room. im stumped!
Alexa Douglass-grubbs answered on December 8, 2011

A
It sounds like you may have hit the 'sat' button at the top of the Dish remote instead of the 'tv' button when you programmed it. You will probably have to call Dish to get the 'sat' code working again and after that, hit 'tv' and repeat process. Hope this helps.
Tonya answered on December 8, 2011

A
I followed this instruction (by Dexconocida) and it worked! Prior to trying this I called Dish but the presentative couldn't help. Thank you Dex!
solarfan answered on December 11, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›