Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 15, 2016
Wow, thought I was buying a new book but it has marks. Not something I will call a new book.
on April 15, 2016
Very useful book.
on January 8, 2016
I Read that book right after I Did my CCNA R&S to get my self familiar with the real-world scenarios.
And I found what I need. in depth topics beyond ccna R&S and the ways to go after it
on December 2, 2015
I guess my expectations were different from what this is/was.Getting my CCNA was a requirement for my position. I got my CCNA in 2012 and my CCNP the following year. In general, I do well in testing. Study the material, ace the test. Applying the information requires regular real world practice.

I guess I expected something that would help me more in that regards, learning how to troubleshoot issues better. But maybe it's something I need to just work out on my own. Other than that it's a good book for learning concepts you won't see in CCNA. The information is covered well and provides a firm foundation of knowledge to use.
on October 26, 2015
I received an excellent item.
on August 1, 2015
Great book, good price! This book reviews and refreshes, with a bit more substance, the overall of beginning courses in the Network field. A worth-while buy. My degree was in CIT Networking and this book was a welcome addition to my IT Library! Can't beat O'Reilly.
on July 19, 2015
I bought this book more as a reference. I am not a CCNA so some of the topics are a bit beyond me, but I'm working as a Jr Linux Engineer and this book has saved my ass on two occasions. Networking is something I'm very much interested in learning more about, and I plan on updating this review as I read more of this book.
on June 22, 2015
loved the subnetting material in the book
on June 15, 2015
GAD has a way with engaging his audience. I enjoyed this book thoroughly . It is my go to book whenever I need a quick read/refresh of network implementation.
on June 15, 2015