- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: South End Press (July 1, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0896084728
- ISBN-13: 978-0896084728
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.6 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,633,895 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Networks of Power: Corporate TV's Threat to Democracy
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
While wholly informative, this book is somewhat out of date, as it doesn't show how the media today could be considered worse. Also consider "Rich Media Poor Democracy."