Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on May 10, 2006
This item was recommended in a magazine article for calluses on your feet, so I bought this specifically for that use. I used the triangular pumice attachment only.I was under the impression that the attachment would rotate,but in general it's just a vibrating(2 levels) machine with attachments that you move around your body manually. The vibrations weren't intense enough to make any difference. The actual machine has no function. The body resurfacing cream which has little scrubbing crystals was ok , but can easily be used without this machine.
on May 22, 2006
I had great results with this product with the first use. However, when I used it the second time, the triangular pad lost all of its abrasive surface, leaving me with a smooth, useless triangle. I replaced the triangle, thinking I had a "dud", but had the same thing happen with the second pad. The cream will work without the pad, but not as effectively. If the manufacturer can come up with a pad that has a more permanent surface, they will have a winner with this product. On a positive note, I love the facial product!
on September 23, 2006
After two months my conclussion was that I could see no change what-so-ever. Typically Neutrogena is quality, but not this time.

Now you can't say you weren't warned.
on May 12, 2007
While I usually like Neutrogena products, this is such an absolute waste of money, I'm taking the time to warn others. The vibrating, rather than rotating pads are completely useless is removing dead skin cells. I'm so disappointed in Neutrogena for producing such a ripoff product.
I really like the face system and have used it for years. I just bought this one for the body and am only disappointed that the machine is exactly the same as the face one, you can just pop out the attachments between face and body as they all fit.

When I first bought the face microdermabrasion, it had the pad and the cream like the body one does now. While I like the reusable pad, I wish that the body one had the disposable pads like the face one now. When you purchase the refills for the face, they give you a new velcro attachment, which for me is about the perfect time to change it out. It appears (although I haven't done it yet) that when you purchase the refills for the body one, you get the cream and a new pad. I haven't used the body pad long enough to know if it will last long enough to use the entire tube, but the face one had a tendency to degrade quickly.

I've been less than impressed with the foot attachment. It will not be replacing my monthly pedicures any time soon.

But I still like this system. It may be in my head, but I think my skin looks and feels smoother after use.
on October 27, 2011
I don't see the value in the exfoliation part of this machine, the exfoliating cream is great though. I can use the cream without the machine and get the same result, but the vibrating part is a different story. I use it to massage facial muscles and this does seem to stimulate them into being less saggy around the mouth. The vibration is too strong for the eye area. The vibration also seems to help my aching hands while using it. It is cheap enough, which is why the better review. It is good for a facial massager.
on January 11, 2008
This is an absolutely useless and inconvenient product. The pads don't rotate, just vibrate and that doesn't do anything for exfoliation. I used for a couple of months with no results.
on July 7, 2015
The tube of cream was one application - instructions say to apply it to the sponge head and to your skin. I did so and had only a small squirt left in the tube after use. Which was fine since I never wanted to use it again. It had a pungent floral fragrance I found nauseating. And the odor did not subside after use! It took two showers and rubbing my skin with baking soda to get rid of the smell.

I used the attachment head for feet three times before the abrasive finish completely wore off.

And the included batteries were three years past their expiration date!
on July 15, 2011
Update: The new version comes with a cheaper/weaker motor. It was pretty much useless.

Original review: I had to laugh at everyone's reviews stating that it doesn't work for the skin. I wouldn't know. What I do know is that for $40 it is one of the best, most effective, and most affordable vibrators out there. ^.^ Just remove the entire head, leaving behind a smooth plastic circular surface and VOILA! Others have mentioned how much it vibrates (enough that their hands were buzzing and tingling the next day). I promise, it really works!

This is the only reason I am buying this product. After a few years, the vibrating motor inside the device has started to lose its strength, so I'm buying another to replace it. That said, when I can afford it, I'll probably buy three more so that when they stop making them, I won't be out of my favorite vibrator.

This is a serious review. And this is seriously why I'm re-buying it today. I suggest it for anyone who has had bad luck finding the right vibrator. And if you came here to see if other people hated it as much as you, give it a try! Of course, you'll still need a face exfoliator, but you'll be so glad you bought it and will feel much better about the money.
44 comments| 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 23, 2015
Agreed with some of the other reviews. Might as well just apply the lotion yourself and the vibrator is the same ass the face one so it's just not necessary to have 2 when you can just switch the applicators.