Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Enlisted the hubby to help with this one - boy was he thrilled. We each selected one side of our face to be the testing ground. We applied the cream in the morning and at night. After four weeks here are our thoughts:

1. The applicator top is a pain. The tip is a tight cone shape and the top fits tightly on. To open the container you have to pop the top off and avoid unscrewing the tip. I ended up using a towel for traction most mornings and the hubby ended up using some choice words.

2. The applicator itself is okay. It is like a fine caulking gun and you squeeze the lotion out onto the wrinkled bits. As I told the hubby when he came to the breakfast table with racing stripes on his face, you have to blend the cream into the skin after applying it.

3. The cream is somewhat greasy and doesn't create a "youthful glow" so much as an adolescent sheen.

4. We didn't see much initial plumping but thought perhaps there was some plumping by week four. The kids quickly disabused us of this notion. Upon close inspection, and without being told which was the treated side of the face, they concluded that one side was as wrinkly as the next.

The hubby believes he has served his time and has been paroled. I will continue using the cream for at least the eight week suggested time period. If there are any noticeable developments I will update this review.

Not Recommended.
VINE VOICEon November 22, 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have notices that around my eyes there are some small lines... Nothing too bad, but sometimes it really bothers me.
Especially with some foundation make ups, it seems that the small lines are even more noticeable. I decided to give this a try, not really expecting much, and really not needing much either.
I have been using the Neutrogena Anti Wrinkle Deep Wrinkle Filler for a few days now, I use it in the morning after my shower but prior to applying makeup and at night after I wash my face and remove the makeup.
The cream itself is silky and does not have an offensive odor.
It blends nicely into the skin and rests in the lines. I put my normal makeup on after I apply the cream and there is a difference, it also seems to last all day.
I cannot tell you how well it will work on deep lines and wrinkles, but for my small lines around my eyes, this worked great.
The product is cheap and really does work (for my needs).
This is a temporary fix and it however did not diminish the small lines 100% but it did a great job!
For the price I would recommend this to anyone to at least try, I did see results and after I use it longer I will add to the review if there is anything else that needs to be added.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My wife used this cream and reported back on her impressions; I also watched for changes in her facial lines to give a second opinion about effectiveness.

She reports that the cream is easy to use. The applicator tip enabled precise placement of the cream. The cream was pleasant in feel and generally neutral; there were no oily sensations or the like. Regular use of the cream over a period of time was relatively easy and not burdensome in any way. She reports that you should take care to apply the cream carefully as to location and amount, as the tube is small and you don't want to waste any of the contents.

Results: her report is that deeper lines seem softer, and smaller lines have become subjectively less numerous (she could not make an actual count). This is a mid-term report as we haven't gone for several months yet. She does wonder how long-lasting the results will be, but we can't give a definite answer about that and won't be able to for some weeks to come. We are still seeing incremental improvements after several weeks. We do not believe based on results so far that "deep" wrinkles will be completely filled, but we can see that the lines appear softer and less defined. We both agree on this observation. My own observation is of a general facial softening and smoothing to a degree that is definitely noticeable if not overly dramatic.

Our conclusion: the cream is worth a try and certainly has effect. Whether or not you'll think it's quite enough effect, you will have to decide for yourself; and longer term trials are needed to see if the effect lasts for months rather than weeks.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I've been using Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream Original Formula, SPF 15, 1.4 Ounce for several years as my daily SPF moisturizer (it's one of Paula Begoun's picks) and really like it, so I was excited to try this new product. Since my skin is already used to the retinol that is is the other Neutrogena product that I use, this Deep Wrinkle Filler didn't cause me irritation, the way it did for some other reviewers. If you give the product a few weeks and only use it once a day, the irritation should subside.

While this claims to instantly fill wrinkles, I don't notice that at all. What I have noticed is that my skin feels smoother and softer after using this. I probably won't purchase it after running out of this tube, though, since the difference I've noticed is negligible since I already use the moisturizer and don't like having to wait so long for both products to sink in before applying my makeup.

If you just use this product, though, it works really well!
on April 24, 2012
This seems to work better than some more expensive wrinkle fillers I have purchased, I have been using for 2 weeks, I see an improvement in lines from nose to mouth & forehead. Don't have many wrinkles around my eyes but have been using there to prevent any. I think people should realize there is no magic cream. I believe to improve your skin you need to nourish internally as well. In addition to topical treatments you need to drink plenty of water & eat healthy. I have started eating only "clean foods", drinking plenty of water & a veggie/fruit juice in the morning & evening, so the improvement could be a combination of this as well, but I am very happy that my skin is looking younger in just a couple weeks
VINE VOICEon July 18, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I outsourced this review to an older relative who noted: the treatment in question had real effect on the classic wrinkle/ frown between the eyes- even though I'd been getting to bed late- the classic frown lines seemed much diminished also the frown lines across the forehead. Not so the lines from nose to mouth but at my advanced age I think something more drastic would be needed to have much of an effect.

Pretty positive review, though clearly it cannot work miracles.

Recommended.
VINE VOICEon December 15, 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
It's really hard to tell, I wish I went all scientific like some of the other reviewers did. I'm in my early thirties and have some fine lines on my forehead and around my eyes.

I didn't have high expectations because really, I think the only thing to *erase* wrinkles is botox and I'm not about to inject that toxin in my face anytime soon. Still, it seemed to me like the lines on my forehead were diminished in appearance after using the product for two weeks straight. I see no difference around my eyes though, which is strange because around my eyes is where I felt the most tingle.

I did not have any problems with the dispenser like others had written. I actually kind of found it rather handy to apply the product on the lines and no where else.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I'd heard so much about products with retinol that I wanted to try it out. Who wouldn't love the idea of a product that can erase wrinkles?

I have a tendency for allergies which can sometime include symptoms involving the skin. With prior experience in having reactions to fragrances, foundation makeup and even eyeliner and powder, I know that my immune system can go hyper so I decided to test this product away from the eyes. I was glad I did. A small amount of product produced a lot of heat, a feeling of irritation and swelling that did erase the test wrinkle temporarily.

With this degree of reaction, I wouldn't use this product on a daily or even on a regular basis. I think the irritation is harmless, but I'd worry about triggering a more severe reaction down the road. I'd also be reluctant to use makeup on the irritated skin.

My feeling is that the irritation caused the swelling which made the wrinkle go away. This isn't a permanent solution for wrinkles. I'd rather have the natural wrinkle rather than red irritated skin.
55 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on December 16, 2010
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This is actually the standard product with the standard "anti-aging" ingredients. How well do they work? Assiduous application does produce results, sure. To the extent implied by the literature or in the product's own packaging? Not so sure. But they do reduce wrinkling, utterly.

I've also noticed a curious phenomenon whereby results seem more pronounced on some days than on others. There are times when three days of applying the product in a row seems to do little, while at other times, having forgotten to apply it for four days followed by one day of application yields awesome results. I don't know why this is.

Expectations should be tempered with caution, but I definitely recommend this.
on March 7, 2014
Verified Purchase
This is my wife's favorite wrinkle cream. She says it completely refines the texture of her skin. So much so that she doesn't need to exfoliate. This is good because I have heard a lot about plastic exfoliating beads in some exfoliating cleansers getting into the eyes and causing pain and damage. With this product that is one step you can skip.

The fine to medium wrinkles are softened for sure with extended use of the product. It takes a tube or two to notice a serious difference, but the softening effect is immediate. I recommend this because it has made my wife so happy and as they say: Happy Wife, Happy Life.

See 1 answered question