4.0 out of 5 stars Do real men use Neutrogena...
Published 18 months ago by Phil

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, not great
Published on May 9, 2010 by j-yo

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, not great, May 9, 2010
j-yo (Mill Creek, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Concentrated Peel, 1.4 Ounce (Health and Beauty)
I started using this product after Neutrogena stopped producing its Advance Solutions Facial Peel, which did an amazing job re-texturizing my skin and lightening my sun spots. This Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting peel is good, but not great. It's nowhere as strong as the previous product, which makes me think that it's way less concentrated. I hate it when companies come out with good products and then discontinue them just to change their lines.

I bought two tubes of this product and will use them up and then decide whether I want to continue using this. Most likely I'll give some other products a try.

4.0 out of 5 stars Do real men use Neutrogena..., July 14, 2013
Hell, I guess so...because I do. It is a sad fact that even us wash and wear guys start to notice our skin changing and not for the better as we get over 30 and like most men, we don't especially like to be examined or consult with a skin specialist. Enter stage left..."the wife" and next thing you know I am at her doctors office. Poked, scraped, and examined...the verdict, I was given a special order of some cream that had to be mixed specially to kill off some hyper pigmentation. The cost, only $170 for the cream, the smell...much akin to that of cat urine if you ask me. The results, were in my opinion fair at best and GOD only knows what toxic crap was in that overpriced cream concoction.

However, this little unassuming tube of Neutrogena did the trick.

1.) It goes on easy no fuss or special requirements
2.) you leave it on your skin for seven minutes while you go about your morning drinking coffee
3.) hit the shower and it washes away

This is about as easy as it gets guys. The results? In a couple weeks the pigmentation was all but gone and I will continue to use it as my skin isn't getting younger but it is looking healthier. So, real men may not eat quiche but they will definitely use something that actually works...try this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome product, June 28, 2012
You will be amazed how soft and smooth your face is after using this product. It also has eliminated all my blackheads. Why spend money going to the spa, when you can have a peel anytime you want at home? I have been using this product for years. You can not find it in stores, but thank Heaven, you can still buy it on Amazon. A must have, no matter what your age is!

5.0 out of 5 stars Write Neutrogena & Tell Them Not to Stop Making This Product!, November 30, 2010
I've spent thousands on the most expensive skin care products, and this is one of THE best on the market. If you want to exfoliate your skin and make it smooth with immediate results, I highly recommend this product. Diane Lane did a t.v. commercial for it, and it's nowhere to be found anymore. I bought the last three I could find online, and the supermarkets aren't getting any in stock. I wrote Neutrogena, and all they could say it was backordered. Not sure what that means, as it was one month ago, and there still aren't any. If you have tried this and love it, because it really works well, please write Neutrogena and ask them to keep this affordable product on the market!

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure I'm using it right, and it doesn't seem to be doing anything, November 20, 2014
I can't tell if it's doing anything or not. The directions and language on the packaging is a few vague lines. I have no idea how often I should use this; it doesn't say. There's no tingling or anything like the package indicates, and even though it says leave it on for 7-10 minutes, I have forgotten that it was on for over an hour. I have no idea why it's called a, "peel," it doesn't peel and my skin doesn't peel. I've used it for several months and don't think it's actually doing anything at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars does not work, June 28, 2014
it was nasty and smelled like glue or something. had a hard time removing it off my face. couldn't stand the smell.
don't waste your time with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, Younger skin!, November 24, 2013
R. Sander (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This stuff is amazing. Using it daily for about a week, my 43 year old sun beaten skin looks much younger and smoother. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doe a wonderful job!, August 4, 2013
I love the Neutrogena line and this product is the perfect addition to skin care.
The products a gentle enough for sensitive skin but still do a good job.
The prices are great too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!, July 23, 2013
I used this product before at my wedding to even out my skin tone, since I hate to pack on makeup/cover up
on my face. For women with darker olive skin tone, dark spots and blemishes leave scars more easily as you get older and this helps with that. It evens your skin tone great and smooths/rejuvinates your skin. I've got my mom using it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank God., December 12, 2012
Another product out of production in stores and missing from the medicine cabinet. I love this product it works keeps to its word. would recommend and purchase again.