Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on July 14, 2012
I have tried practically every department store brand eye cream out there that is anti-wrinkle and costs from $70-$120, and believe me, this one beats them all!

I've used it for years and it is the only eye cream that almost instantly plumps up the under-eye areas and diminishes fine lines. When I get bored with it and want to try something new, I regret it within days because fine lines appear quickly once I stop using it.

When you first start using it, it is a bit harsh, likely because of the Retinol. Yes, it stings a bit and makes your eyes water. But within a few days your skin gets used to it and then you're on your way. I use a tiny pea size and dab it around my eyes, and let it absorb well (takes a few minutes). I notice the difference as soon as it's fully absorbed.
22 comments|50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2013
I am looking younger! My Dermatologist recommended this product. She does not like a lot of the more expensive products on the market, so I was glad to try it. I will definitely keep using it as long as they make it.
on August 4, 2015
I was looking for a solution to my nearing middle age eye wrinkles. I have droopy upper lids, crows feet, slight bagging on my lower lids and dark circles under my eyes. I'm also getting those annoying lines around my upper lips (sounds attractive doesn't it?) I have tried many store bought creams including Oil of Olay Regenerist, Strivectin, and more expensive products with no results. I have to say that this product reduced the crepiness of my upper eyelids, smoothed out my crows feet, and reduced the puffiness under my eyes (though it did nothing for the dark circles under my eyes). So I tried it on my forehead, and it smoothed out those lines (not entirely, but noticeably different).Then I tried in on the wrinkles around my lips. Okay, it didn't work there, but I was happy enough with my results to buy another tube of it. It's smooth going on and you don't need to use a lot, but the size of this tube was too small (though you may want to get it if you just want to try if for a month). I will be purchasing again. Best result I've gotten from any over the counter product so far. I give it 4 stars because it didn't work on my lip lines (though it DOES say it's an eye cream!)and it didn't do anything for my dark circles. Though if that product existed, I'm sure we all would've found it by now.
on December 16, 2010
At 34 years old I started to notice some "changes" around my eyes. I purchased some other eye creams that just seem to not work but let me say this is the BEST one I notice a diffrence right away even my fiance notice my eyes look so BEAUTIFUL he tells me. My sister and mother have also notice so that tells you it works. I LOVE IT! Thank you neutrogena =)
on September 6, 2014
For the first week, I noted a slight redness and burning. This was from a slight peeling probably from the retinoic acid effect. This decreased some of the slight wrinkles and irregularities around my eyes. With routine usage, this effect is no longer evident and I note the immediate lubricant effect to my eye skin.
on May 5, 2014
I have used this product morning and night for years and find it does not irritate sensitive skin, is soothingly hydrating, and seems to keep wrinkles from intensifying. Wouldn't be without it!
on March 15, 2013
This has really helped with puffiness of my eyes, of all things. I bought it primarily because I wanted to combat those little wrinkles and this was reviewed well by several dermatoligists as a good drug store brand. I don't have a lot of wrinkles, so I can't tell you it reduces them, but my eyelids get dry sometimes and this keeps them moist and I noticed my eyes aren't as puffy anymore after I apply.
on November 14, 2013
Good product, but intensive. Your skin will take getting used to it. Don't use in the daytime your eye area will be red.
on March 23, 2015
I have been using an under-eye moisturizer without retinol ever since I turned fifty. After this past harsh winter, a look in the mirror told me that it wasn't working. I have been using this eye cream for about two weeks and indeed it "diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes". I put it on morning and night. Oddly enough, when I first started using it, it didn't sting at all. Now, it will sting just slightly sometimes, but nothing major. I can truly tell a difference in the wrinkles around my eyes since I started using it. Let's get real--nothing is going to make you look
25 again. But this does help your appearance, and why look older than you have to?
on August 12, 2015
Saw good results with this stuff. My eyelids tend to droop a bit and when I switched to this, they are much improved. Wrinkles under my eyes were minimized or at the very least, my makeup doesn't creep into lines now. Either way, I'm ahead of the game with this.