4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Gentle Toner
Published on May 30, 2007 by Christen Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Left me sticky...
I give this product Kudos for not being drying to the skin. When i used it I felt that it really didnt take off any excess residue or dirt from my skin or maybe, my skin wasnt that dirty after cleansing. Anyway, I found myself rinsing it off because my face felt sticky afterward....
Published on October 24, 2005 by ElleB*

3.0 out of 5 stars Left me sticky..., October 24, 2005
This review is from: Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner, 8.5 Ounce (Health and Beauty)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Gentle Toner, May 30, 2007
Christen Lee (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I like this toner alot. I have oily skin and I have been using this toner for a week with out any adverse reactions. Most people with oily skin tend to over dry their skin with harsh cleansers and toners which actually makes their skin even more oily! The fact that it's alcohol free is a major plus, because it's not as harsh and drying as other toners. After using it, my face feels soft and clean. It does, however, have a fragrance to it.. not that it's a major problem but something I could do without.

4.0 out of 5 stars Neutrogena Toner leaves my face feeling clean, without ..., April 30, 2000
By A Customer
Neutrogena Toner leaves my face feeling clean, without any type of overwhelming scent. It doesn't leave my face feeling sticky and it doesn't sting my skin or make it feel like I've just plunged my face into a bucket of ice water. I'd recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Neutrogens Alcohol -free toner., March 6, 2014
I have used this toner for several years. Recently, I have had some difficulty finding it in the stores. It is gentle and good for dry and sensitive skin. Yes, I would recommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a pretty good product. I'll continue ..., May 2, 2000
By A Customer
This is a pretty good product. I'll continue to use it in the future. The toner was a mild, unscented formula that left my face feeling refreshed. Didn't dry out my skin as some other toners have in the past.

2.0 out of 5 stars While I rarely use a toner normally, I ..., April 30, 2000
By A Customer
While I rarely use a toner normally, I used this product consistently for several days. I really liked the fact that it was alcohol free, so I didn't expect it to be drying at all. Unfortunately I found it to be drying, and I had to use much more moisturizer than before. I'd recommend this product to friends or family who need oil control but it's not suitable for those whose skin tends to be dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this! Neutrogena has always been one ..., April 29, 2000
By A Customer
I loved this! Neutrogena has always been one of my favorite product lines and the toner lives up to my expectations of Neutrogena products. The non-drying formula and nice light scent were a nice bonus. My skin felt clean and soft -- nothing harsh about this product. I'd recommend it to anyone. I'll also be buying the rest of the line, as Neutrogena skin care products are as excellent as their soap!

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the fragrance of this product very ..., May 8, 2000
By A Customer
I like the fragrance of this product very much. It's very natural. And also, the bottle is easy to handle. I feel comfortable -- especially about the cap. It's easy to open and close. I really felt good when I applied this toner because my skin got moisturized so quickly. I love alcohol-free products, so I'd recommend everybody to use this.

4.0 out of 5 stars I really liked the Neutrogena Toner. It wasn't ..., May 1, 2000
By A Customer
I really liked the Neutrogena Toner. It wasn't harsh on my skin (some toners burn) because it's alcohol-free. Also, I've had experiences with similar products that left an unpleasant fragrance, but this one has a nice scent. It goes on very light and made my skin feel clean. The value is good too because the product is very large. I'll definitely continue to use it and I'd recommend it to others as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars The toner is very gentle to the skin, ..., April 29, 2000
By A Customer
The toner is very gentle to the skin, and since it's alcohol free, it doesn't cause any allergic reactions. It's recommended for all types of skin, except for very oily because it doesn't cleanse as well as toners with alcohol.

ARRAY(0xa0cc272c)