5.0 out of 5 stars 15 year old daughter says this is the best
She has great skin, with the occasional blemish or two. She's tried a variety of cleansers/scrubs, from pricey to inexpensive. For an expensive product, this is by far her favorite.
Published 5 months ago by Valerie Hellums

3.0 out of 5 stars OK-it works on blackheads...
I was unexpectedly disappointed with this product. Yes, it does work wonders for eliminating blackheads, however it also seems to cause outbreaks of BIG, TENDER whiteheads and/or pimples! NOT an acceptable trade- just my opinion.
Published on February 16, 2012 by TessFox

3.0 out of 5 stars OK-it works on blackheads..., February 16, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible experience, June 8, 2012
I bought this expecting great things since all the other products I have tried have been wonderful and after three days of use I had so many bumps it looked like chicken pox! I usually use all organic products on my face and occasionally use the bar soap from neutrogena but am sad to say this was not for my sensitive skin!

5.0 out of 5 stars 15 year old daughter says this is the best, February 26, 2014
Valerie Hellums (San Mateo, CA United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Works good., February 24, 2014
If you use it every other day it works just. It doesn't work too well on the deep black heads though

2.0 out of 5 stars Blackhead Elimininating, February 24, 2014
Keeps them at a lower level just as any scrub removes excess dry and dead skin but doesn't eliminate them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, February 9, 2013
This is an excellent product, unlike the one I bought at the store that reads the same way, this one has a slightly gritty consistency to help exfoliate. I like this alot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, July 13, 2012
I was looking for something to help me clear my pores and I decided to give this a try. I like this product because it can be used as a cleanser and a mask. Once you try it it leaves you with a refreshing tingling sensation. This product is the best I've tried so far. It clears pores and leaves skin looking soft and smooth.

1.0 out of 5 stars Crappy, September 11, 2012
I bought this expecting good results instead found myself with breakouts, and bumpy skin so frustrating ugh!!! I will not recommend for sensitive skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!, December 5, 2012
Leslie Acker (Warne Robins, GA) - See all my reviews
I have used Neutrogena products for many years now because they seem to work best with my oily skin. I just purchased this product a week ago and I have to say, if used correctly, it is a miracle product! I first used this as a five minute mask to see what will would do for my blackheads and large pores before going to bed. It gets rid of the blackheads and shrinks the pores. Not only that, but the next morning I went and checked out my face.....it wasn't oily! Now, you know what I mean if you have oily skin, this is amazing. I have been using it everyday as a cleanser, but use is sparingly because of the Salicylic acid, if used too much, it can dry out your skin and become flaky (I put just a small amount on a warm wet wash cloth and apply all over face then rinse well). You skin feels so smooth! For those that have used salicylic acid before with no problems, then this is a great product to use as a blackhead cleaner, large pore reducer, and oil control. I also rotate using a oil free moisturizer after use to help replenish my skin.

Anyone that have never used Salicylic acid needs to try a test spot before using all over your face! Especially if you have sensitive skin! I learned that the hard way with Benzoyl peroxide that left my face with lots of little bumps and whiteheads! This is really important when using a new product for the first time.

I am 37 years old and for me, this product helps with all three of my issues but the fact that it controls oily skin better than any other product made just for that, well, lets say that I will be using this ALL THE TIME!

I hope this helps!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, March 16, 2012
I wasn't expecting a miracle by any means. I am a guy that cares a lot about my appearance, although not as crazy as some by trying to wear make-up.

I have combination skin, with an exceptionally oily T-zone. My nose pores are constantly black, and since I am very pale, it always looks dirty. I have try so many facial masks and even went as far as buying a comedone extractor. Since there are so many pores, I can't get through the pain of trying to unclog each one with extractor.

I decided to try this product yesterday after reading some reviews of good products for stubborn blackheads. It is sold for under $7 at Walmart in my area, so I decide to pick some up. I've used it for two days now, both as a scrub and a mask. I am entirely happy with this product. It is not a miracle work. However, the blackheads are becoming unclogged, and the more stubborn ones are becoming flesh color and blending in more. My face feels exceptionally smooth, and feels clean.

The best thing about this product is that it keeps my T-zone oil free all day long. My nose is finally dry and I feel confident to tackle the day, knowing I look clean and refreshed!

Rate and Discover Movies