4.0 out of 5 stars Really Good!
I have a few, small blackheads on my forehead but my nose is riddled with them. It literally looks like my nose is covered with little black hairs. So gross.

Published on April 24, 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a try
I have used it twice a day for about a month. It makes my skin very smooth for several hours but I have not seen any reduction in blackheads. I will continue to use the pack of 3 I purchased but I won't be buying it again unless there's some eliminating going on! Overall, I think it is worth the price to try out if others are reporting it works for them.
Published 1 month ago by Tingo

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Good!, April 24, 2011
Amazon Customer (1313 Mockingbird Lane) - See all my reviews

I actually never knew what they were, they just popped up one day and never went away. I tried popping them, I tried those painful Biore nose strips, I tried Queen Helene masques and aspirin masks and honey masks and steaming and all kinds of cleansers... all to no avail.

After finding out that these were little nasty oil plugs in my skin, I decided to look for something specifically for blackheads, which led me to this cleanser.

After using this every night for a week, I'd say about 50% of the blackheads on my nose have either disappeared, are shrinking or are lighter in color.

After more than a decade with these non-budging things on my face, I'm extremely happy with the results I'm getting. I actually can't believe that in a few weeks, I'll most likely be blackhead free!

I'd come to the conclusion that the blackheads would just always be with me, so the fact that they're disappearing has me over the moon.

I haven't had any new breakouts while using this, either, which is amazing. Usually a few pimples will pop up when I try something new, but not this time!

Awesome!

If you have stubborn blackheads, definitely give this cleanser a try!

I gave this four stars because my blackheads aren't completely gone. But once they are, I'll up the rating to five. : )

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff!, April 3, 2010
This product is really great. I use it every morning in the shower and it makes my skin feel so nice and smooth. I used to get a lot of blackheads on my cheeks and chin and the scrub has significantly reduced them. In so doing this it has also made my pores smaller. Just remember that this is a scrub and not so much a cleanser. So I use Oxy maximum strength acne wash right after I use the blackhead eliminating scrub.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for large pores, October 21, 2013
I've used this product for over a year now.
It is great for scrubbing out those large pores and your skin feels soft and clean after using it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as offered, October 2, 2013
Its a good facial scrub.
Hydrolized granules in soap/moisturizer.
No problems near eyes.
Need to be consistent and do it twice a day though.
Did not dry skin

5.0 out of 5 stars great, March 12, 2013
works well and no werid smells etc. use it in summer and will clear you up its a good product

5.0 out of 5 stars It really works!, May 19, 2012
Used it daily for a week and already notice the blackheads on my nose disappearing. Hopefully, all of them will be gone in another week or two. Very happy with the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally Clearer Skin, January 18, 2013
After going through a variety of facial scrubs/cleansers, I find this scrub very effective I use it everyday at night and results were astonishing. My skin got significantly clearer, but it did not clear up blackheads as it claimed. I still have many black heads on my nose and cheek area, but it help get my skin clearer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a try, June 7, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded Expectations, May 31, 2014
I bought this after seeing generally good reviews, but I wasn't expecting much overall since I haven't had much luck with products similar to this in the past. I've been using this daily for about a week now and I can already say it was worth the buy. I have blackheads on my nose that I am using this to try and get rid of, and a week later my nose already looks significantly clearer and it makes the skin look and feel smoother. Even if this is as good as the results get, I'm already satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works if I had time., May 1, 2014
I honestly don't have the right set up right now to do this everyday like I should but I did end up trying it in the shower on my back since I get blackheads there and it worked rather well. I think it would help my face if I could just do it everyday.

Rate and Discover Movies