Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Pack of 1|Change
Price:$6.97+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on December 10, 2013
Excellent face soap that tingles when you first apply it. It does a good job of scrubbing your face and making it feel quite clean and oil free. A lot comes out of the bottle so beware when using it. And it smells pretty decent. A clean smell definitely more of a man smell but I don't think a woman would be totally turned away from it depending on their specific scent tastes.
on July 5, 2013
I've been using this foaming scrub for several weeks, and so far, it cleaned without drying my sun-tanned face to peel. Just love how it leaves my face feeling cool & refresh and tingly sensation, after using it! (Believe it or not) When I received this product, the plastic tube was half-empty; 2.1 FL OZ of gel must be evaporated out of thin air over the years. The price is not affordable, compare to other brands - Axe, Clean & Clear, Dove Men + Care, Nivea, or St. Ives. Other users have complained about making his/her skin worse, and/or causing face issues, such as acne/pimples, but I have not had any negative reactions. Made in U.S.A.
on October 21, 2013
I use this every 3 days and it works great. I can't tell if there's an improvement or not over other brands or plain soap because I've never gone without it for a few years (different brand though). I guess that I can say this product works for its intended use, but only time will tell if this will keep my face clean or not, aka removing dead skin cells.
This is my favorite cleanser! I always get this from the local pharmacy and just noticed that amazon sells it for much cheaper! It comes with these tiny beads that help enhance the freshness. I rinse my face with warm water and a little bit of the cleanser and i feel like a new person afterwards. It's awesome! The smell is fantastic! Best Cleanser Ever!
on June 6, 2015
Have been using this product for 10+ years and still use it regularly. Now my teenage son loves it too. Does a good job of controlling acne and feels fresh and yes invigorating. I did notice that the price is increasing though.
on July 23, 2013
The cooling sensation from the menthol is nice, but as far as the exfoliating power I would expect from a 'scrub' it's quite lacking. Just a few puny plastic beads floatin' around in there, they don't do much. Instead I recommend St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub, 10 Ounce, now that's a true scrub!
on May 21, 2013
This shipped really fast, and very pleased with the results. I can't find this product in my local store at this price so that's why I came here. I am very pleased with the product itself. My first time using this and I can honestly say I haven't really had a breakout within a week. I use this at night before I go to bed along with an astringent.
on November 22, 2013
I used this cleanser for the first time last night, and it was wonderful! I loved the "invigorating" tingling sensation.. makes it feel like it's actually doing something. I used this in conjunction with a Neutrogena moisturizer, and my face is very soft and smooth right now- like a baby's bottom!
on June 25, 2013
I love this face scrub it has a little tingling feeling when you wash your face and the smell is clean smelling but there really isn't enough product I wish they made the bottle bigger
on September 17, 2013
Smells awesome and works great to clear out those pores. I love this stuff it really invigorates me with the way it smells.