Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on March 8, 2011
I absolutely love these wipes. Makes makeup removal so easy and leaves my skin feeling soooo soft. I've never tried any other brand except Neutrogena, however, I have used their Night Time Calmning wipes and while those feel nice too, these hydrating ones just leave such a nice feel to my skin, I don't want to try any other. The price here is also very good. I pay more in my local grocery store which has very reasonable health & beauty items but also, the hydrating wipes are not always easy to find. I'll be buying mine here. Thank you Amazon.
VINE VOICEon May 29, 2013
I have really sensitive skin so most makeup removers aren't friendly to my skin but the Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes are awesome. It leaves my face feeling hydrated instead of dry like other makeup removers. I saw complaints about the smell but it was fine to me. In fact, I prefer this smell to something flower-y as I have scent sensitivities. I swear by these.
on February 21, 2014
These are the best smelling Neutrogena face wipes I've tried (steer clear of the pink grapefruit!) and leave your face feeling great, at least if you have normal-dry skin like I do. These ones smell amazing. I just wish they made them in mini sizes for when you just want to remove your eye makeup only. Hopefully the manufacturers read these customer comments!
on August 27, 2012
Makes my face feel so soft after taking make up off. I wear colorstay makeup and these makeup removing wipes work fantastic, they leave my skin feeling clean and soft, they even remove the mascara! These truly are great makeup removing wipes!
on January 27, 2014
These are tested on animals! that's a deal-breaker for me; there are other good wipes out there that are cruelty-free
44 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 1, 2015
These wipes really work. My skin is so dry it feels like the alligator skin they once showed as a TV commercial. In a matter of 2-3 days, I could
REALLY feel the difference. My face felt much softer. I would have given it 5 stars but the fragrance is a little strong for my taste. Not unpleasant, just a bit too strong.
on October 24, 2013
They didn't have the "Neutrogena" seal. In fact, they didn't have any seal. The color of the wrapper is different. I don't know if they are generic or not because they feel the same and smell the same.
on June 17, 2014
They smell so good and keep sealed with the lid. Very soft on the face but clean well. Very nice!
on September 15, 2015
Makeup remover - not as many packages as I remember being advertised.
What we recieved was fine, and my wife likes the product; she says it removes most of the makeup.
on July 12, 2016
Great seller! These are my favorite makeup removing towelettes and I can get my mascara off with them without it irritating my eyes. Thanks lifehapps!