Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

on February 15, 2011
I actually did love this product, but the 24 count refill used to be about $13.00 at CVS, and now I am completely ANNOYED BEYOND BELIEF that its now 4x as much. The drug stores no longer carry them. $100 for 48?!?!?!? Are you kidding???? It would have been really great to know Neutrogena was going to pull a fast one! I will never buy another Neutrogena product again. Fool me once...
77 comments|19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 1, 2011
I love this product. I actually found it at a thrift store for $10. The refills? Holy cow. So, I did a search and found them at the KMart website for $20.49!!! Hey, I'm happy to share ;)
44 comments|13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2008
I have been using this product for about 8 weeks and must say I do think this is a very good addition to the Neutrogena line. I did not find the pads overly abrasive. Like anything of this nature you need to experiment to see just how it will effect your skin. The applicator does have two speeds so you can experiment. My skin does seem softer and brighter and I am pleased enough to purchase refill pads.

I have had the same problem with the replacement pads not being offered in our local stores. There is an alternative available in some stores which offers a soft sponge applicater that can be used with the applicator that comes with the kit but I did not find this as beneficial as the disposible pads offered with the kit. I will get the original pads here if necessary until our local stores start to stock them.

Overall I liked this product and will continue to use it.
VINE VOICEon January 17, 2008
These are the replacement puffs for the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Rejuvenator. The box comes with two plastic tubes of puffs (enough for 8 weeks at the recommended 3X/week) and replacement plastic snap-on piece which the puffs attach to. The product is great (and reviewed by many on the main page for the product -- suggest checking it out). The puffs are a little perfumy out of the box, but once you've wet them and they've lathered up a bit they aren't too bad, and the scent washes off completely when you rinse your face. I'd give these 5 stars if they were unscented, but it's not that big a deal. I had no problem ordering them from Amazon.
on June 30, 2008
I ordered and received refills of the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Rejuvenator Puffs through the new Amazon Subscribe and Save program. The cost was $11.50 when I subscribed. After the first order, the price jumped to $14.44. It's still a really good price compared to store pricing, but I'm a little upset that I committed to the program at one price and as soon as my first order shipped, the price increased...
on July 23, 2008
I was a bit skeptical about weather this product would help me, but I'm glad I tried it. I am 52 and have some crow's feet and forehead wrinkles and generally not great skin tone. This product has really helped the appearance of my skin. The improvement was noticed after the first use, mostly an improvement in the tone,brightness, and smoothness of my skin. After using the product 3-4 times a week for a couple months, the forehead lines and crows feet are still visible, but much less pronounced. It also seems to have help the firmness of my neck, which is starting to look a bit saggy.

Another tip: after using the pad on my face, I use it to smooth my knees, feet, and ankles to prepare for self-tanning lotion. Follow up with a good moisturizing lotion before applying the self-tanner. Results are smooth and naturally-looking. I use one of the gradual self-tanners designed to be used every time you moisturize, but I only use it every couple days or so, just for a little color.
on January 23, 2008
This is a much better product than the original resurfacing cream. It's only been two weeks and I already notice a difference. My skin is smoother, fine wrinkles less noticable, and some brown spots are starting to fade. I'll definitely keep on using it!
on February 23, 2011
I love this product but I have looked for days for a refill pack. I am not going to pay 4 times the regular cost to get them on-line. Too bad Neutrogena has decided to switch to the Wave now that we have all invested in the other handheld gadget that isn't that old. I too will think twice before buying Neutrogena again.
on November 17, 2013
These are an absolute basic for me to have on hand. I've got a good healthy stock of them from Amazon. At the end of the day, the skin on my face feels like it's crawling and crusty. This exfoliates so well and reveals soft glowing moisturized skin. I use these about once every 2-3 days.
on February 15, 2008
I love this product by Neutrogena! Finally I can do a deep cleaning process and not wake up with irritation from the micro crystals. I've tried other microdermabrasion products and this is the mildest. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. My face is soft and after two uses, I saw a major difference in clarity. Keep it on low until you can adjust and be sure to rinse well afterwards. You can buy the refill and use your same applicator from their other face kit. I am going to continue using this and I would recommend it to everyone with sensitive skin who wants the microdermabrasion feel without the irritation.