4.0 out of 5 stars Stop burning money-just found these at KMart.com for half!!
I love this product. I actually found it at a thrift store for $10. The refills? Holy cow. So, I did a search and found them at the KMart website for $20.49!!! Hey, I'm happy to share ;)
Published on January 1, 2011 by Cyrusromeo

1.0 out of 5 stars great product, but ripoff on refills
Published on February 15, 2011 by Kolb

1.0 out of 5 stars great product, but ripoff on refills, February 15, 2011
This review is from: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Rejuvenator Puffs Refills, 24 Count (Health and Beauty)
I actually did love this product, but the 24 count refill used to be about $13.00 at CVS, and now I am completely ANNOYED BEYOND BELIEF that its now 4x as much. The drug stores no longer carry them. $100 for 48?!?!?!? Are you kidding???? It would have been really great to know Neutrogena was going to pull a fast one! I will never buy another Neutrogena product again. Fool me once...

4.0 out of 5 stars Stop burning money-just found these at KMart.com for half!!, January 1, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product, January 26, 2008
Paula Near (Buffalo, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I have been using this product for about 8 weeks and must say I do think this is a very good addition to the Neutrogena line. I did not find the pads overly abrasive. Like anything of this nature you need to experiment to see just how it will effect your skin. The applicator does have two speeds so you can experiment. My skin does seem softer and brighter and I am pleased enough to purchase refill pads.

I have had the same problem with the replacement pads not being offered in our local stores. There is an alternative available in some stores which offers a soft sponge applicater that can be used with the applicator that comes with the kit but I did not find this as beneficial as the disposible pads offered with the kit. I will get the original pads here if necessary until our local stores start to stock them.

Overall I liked this product and will continue to use it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Two Packs of Puff and a Replacement Plastic Attachment Piece, January 17, 2008
J. Fuchs "jax76" (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
These are the replacement puffs for the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Rejuvenator. The box comes with two plastic tubes of puffs (enough for 8 weeks at the recommended 3X/week) and replacement plastic snap-on piece which the puffs attach to. The product is great (and reviewed by many on the main page for the product -- suggest checking it out). The puffs are a little perfumy out of the box, but once you've wet them and they've lathered up a bit they aren't too bad, and the scent washes off completely when you rinse your face. I'd give these 5 stars if they were unscented, but it's not that big a deal. I had no problem ordering them from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Puffs, June 30, 2008
I ordered and received refills of the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Rejuvenator Puffs through the new Amazon Subscribe and Save program. The cost was $11.50 when I subscribed. After the first order, the price jumped to $14.44. It's still a really good price compared to store pricing, but I'm a little upset that I committed to the program at one price and as soon as my first order shipped, the price increased...

5.0 out of 5 stars Much cheaper than microdermabrasion!, January 23, 2008
This is a much better product than the original resurfacing cream. It's only been two weeks and I already notice a difference. My skin is smoother, fine wrinkles less noticable, and some brown spots are starting to fade. I'll definitely keep on using it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product!, February 15, 2008
Reader "dee8922" (Seattle, Washington) - See all my reviews
I love this product by Neutrogena! Finally I can do a deep cleaning process and not wake up with irritation from the micro crystals. I've tried other microdermabrasion products and this is the mildest. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. My face is soft and after two uses, I saw a major difference in clarity. Keep it on low until you can adjust and be sure to rinse well afterwards. You can buy the refill and use your same applicator from their other face kit. I am going to continue using this and I would recommend it to everyone with sensitive skin who wants the microdermabrasion feel without the irritation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with the product, July 23, 2008
Motown Mom (Morgantown, WV) - See all my reviews
I was a bit skeptical about weather this product would help me, but I'm glad I tried it. I am 52 and have some crow's feet and forehead wrinkles and generally not great skin tone. This product has really helped the appearance of my skin. The improvement was noticed after the first use, mostly an improvement in the tone,brightness, and smoothness of my skin. After using the product 3-4 times a week for a couple months, the forehead lines and crows feet are still visible, but much less pronounced. It also seems to have help the firmness of my neck, which is starting to look a bit saggy.

Another tip: after using the pad on my face, I use it to smooth my knees, feet, and ankles to prepare for self-tanning lotion. Follow up with a good moisturizing lotion before applying the self-tanner. Results are smooth and naturally-looking. I use one of the gradual self-tanners designed to be used every time you moisturize, but I only use it every couple days or so, just for a little color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this stuff!, March 11, 2008
I recieved the Neutrogena Skin Rejuvenator for a Christmas gift, and in these past few months of using it I have noticed my skin has become much healthier - smaller pores, less oil, less discoloration from sunspots and a lot smoother. I am 44 years old but no one ever guesses that! I would recommend this product to anyone of any age as it is never too soon to start taking care of your skin.

1.0 out of 5 stars Love the product but refills no longer available, February 23, 2011
I love this product but I have looked for days for a refill pack. I am not going to pay 4 times the regular cost to get them on-line. Too bad Neutrogena has decided to switch to the Wave now that we have all invested in the other handheld gadget that isn't that old. I too will think twice before buying Neutrogena again.