Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on January 10, 2009
I was surprised to read that some people who tried this cream had a bad reaction to it, since I have freckled, dry, sensitive skin and I don't know how I would live without it. I guess it's true that "everybody different." I use this cream as my daily moisturizer and it works wonderfully well for that purpose. Most creams will sink right in and then in an hour or so the top layer of your skin will look dry again. Not this one. It sinks right in but the top layer of your skin stays smooth and supple and doesn't look dried out at all. It does the same on your hands. For my money it is the best moisturizer I've ever found. As others have mentioned, the fact that it doesn't have added fragrances or a sunscreen are big a plus -- those things are what irritate my skin terribly. I recommend this cream to everyone -- particularly for daytime use, with or without makeup. It's the best.
on May 13, 2008
I've been using this night cream almost all my life. It's non-greasy, inexpensive, and works great for me. I always get complimented about my skin and people think I'm 20 years younger than my real age of 67! The stores that used to carry this cream started selling higher priced anti-aging products instead and I was desperate when I finally found this on Amazon. My hair is all grey but my face is still wrinkle-free and soft!
on March 14, 2013
In my early 20's I noticed some genetically-influenced skin issues (thanks mom!) and started attempting to proactively deal with the inevitable. After trying many dark under eye creams, dry skin salves, and beginning wrinkle lotions, and realizing that none of them do anything, I moved to just a basic skin care regiment and let nature do what it wanted to do (to a degree). While other people apparently had a lessening of under eye darkness, I didn't notice a change other than what sleeping more every night fixed. However after using this every night for a month I have noticed that my skin seems softer, more even, and generally more moisturized. For the price this is an excellent way to keep your skin soft, especially during harsh winter months.
on September 2, 2010
Light lotion, absorbs quickly, virtually no scent (no strong chemical smell.) Excellent basic light night lotion especially if it's a hot night. As with all neutrogena products, not a problem for my acne prone skin.
on July 15, 2013
I've used this for the past few years and it's perfect.
I've tried other drug store creams that do fancy things like anti-aging or helps with sun damage, tightening, brightening, etc. They all irritated my skin or had little effect. This cream moisturizes and gives me a very clean glow. I don't feel greasy, there is no stinging, tingling or itching. It's just moisturizer doing its thing.
My skin type is pretty oily too, and I live in a hot, humid area. Despite the weather and all that, this doesn't leave my face like an oil slick in the morning and I still feel clean and moisturized. So if you have dry skin and you want to use this, just adjust the amount of cream you use accordingly.
The lack of extras in this cream may be considered a negative to some people - look at it as an opportunity to use more intense products like serums on targeted areas. Right now I'm just using some acne spot-treatment cream and a simple eye cream for hydration, and this clean cream allows those things to do their work without having conflicting chemicals. I like it, I'm sure other people like that too.
Totally recommend this product!
on January 28, 2015
For a light night cream, this cream moisturized far more than I expected. When I applied to my face, pretty instantly it seemed to improve any crepiness I had on my eyelids. I have begun Menopause and have seen some changes in my skin and am searching to try some new products than the ones that I currently use. I have read some high reviews on Neutrogena, so I decided to try their brand.

I have been using for 2 days now and really like the look and feeling it gives my skin overall. It does not clog my pores and my skin is softer, smoother and overall has a nice moisturized glow to it.

Another bonus is that it is sensitive to the "around the eye" area. It does not sting my eyes and I can put it directly on my lids and as close to my eye as I want. A lot of moisturizers will cause my eyes to burn or water and this one does not.
on September 13, 2014
Clinique was my go-to brand for 30+ years. I always found their products the purest and never had any complaints, until recently when they began to discontinue some products, and change the original formulas on others. My skin responded badly to these changes and the prices are bordering on the ridiculous. Neutrogena is now my go-to brand. The products are what they claim to be, and this particular night cream, I would say, is as good as or better than any of the Cilnique overnight products. I say it may be better because it is not gloppy or heavy. I'm really impressed by the Neutrogena products and the prices are so much saner than Clinique.
on April 4, 2014
Neutrogena Light Night Cream IS in fact light, it goes on easy, you only need a little bit at a time, and guess what? I wear it during the DAY! It's the only thing I can ever find that isn't greasy, that goes on so smoothly and that doesn't have sunscreen in it. I've had Melanoma before so I'm very careful about not only wearing sunscreen when I need to, but also not overdoing it and not having it on my face CONTINUALLY. It's not good for your skin when you have chemicals all over it all the time. So... the "night" cream is what I use on my face to moisturize in the morning, then if I WANT to put on sunscreen, I do. There are weeks at a time in the winter when I don't need sunscreen because the UV index is virtually zero when it's cloudy and/or raining, so I like to have a choice about whether to have it on my face or not. Again, too many chemicals are not good for your skin, so while sunscreen is a great invention and allows us to go outdoors without being burned from damaging ultraviolet rays, it should still be used sparingly.
on June 26, 2011
I love this night cream! At first it seems a little sticky, but it gradually absorbs into your skin and by the time morning rolls around...my face is just so, so soft and moisturized!

(I am 21, I have dry - combination skin.)
on April 28, 2016
This is a really nice skin cream at a great price. I really like letting my skin breathe at night, so heavy night creams or sleeping masks aren't for me. However, I don't want to just leave my skin dry with nothing on it. What a great balance this night cream is! It's truly light weight but feels really rich and lush at the same time. Neutrogena always does a great job at a relatively decent price of making high quality, non-irritating products and this one is no different! A nice light scent, and a little goes a long way--but you can put excess on your hands for a nice light night treatment.

See 1 answered question