5.0 out of 5 stars Great makeup remover
Neutrogena is an outstanding brand for lotions and cleansers. These wipes are no exception - love them! They clean your skin without drying it out and don't leave that oily lotiony residue that some other wipes do
Published 15 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but cheaper at Wal-Mart
I didn't have time to go to a store to pick one of these packs up before I left town for a trip (it was one of THOSE weeks), so I ordered off amazon just for the convenience of having it waiting at my doorstep. If you're looking for a bargain on these things, try CVS or Wal-Mart. It was about a dollar cheaper at both of those places than it was on here.

I do...
Published 5 months ago by L. Howell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great makeup remover, July 30, 2013
This review is from: Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes 7 Count (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, but cheaper at Wal-Mart, May 13, 2014
L. Howell (Montgomery, Alabama United States) - See all my reviews

I do love the little towelettes themselves, though. I carry a pack with me anytime I travel, and keep a bigger pack of them at home - they really do pull off just about everything. I've had maybe one waterproof mascara that it just couldn't remove, but everything else comes right off - eyeliner, eyeshadow, foundation, mascara, you name it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for your face!, February 15, 2014
Kat "Kat" (San Diego, ca) - See all my reviews
I stopped washing my face with soap and water years ago because it dried out my skin. These little make-up removing towelettes are wonderful because they don't dry out your skin when removing make-up. So much better than soap and water and much simpler than greasy cold cream. I just wipe my face clean and then rinse with water. My skin looks great and never feels dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars You KNOW your face is clean with these!, December 6, 2013
Kim K. Sutton (PAULDING, OH, US) - See all my reviews
Stocking stuffers! Great to put in your cosmetic bag for trips. Makes our face feel super clean and fresh! I always wash my face first - then use the towelettes - it's amazing how much make-up residue can be left behind. This way you KNOW your face is clean! Love them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, November 23, 2013
These makeup wipes worked very well but there was only seven and I didn't know because it didn't say in the description other than that they we nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Have Makeup Cleaner!, November 21, 2013
Love love love these cleansing towelettes! I can take off a day of heavy makeup in less than a minute without any excessive rubbing and no chemical/alcohol after smell or burn. A must have for every one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, September 24, 2013
works so well and deffinitly cleans all my makeup off before i go to bed. the packaging is very cute and holds a good amount.

5.0 out of 5 stars solves the purpose well, June 21, 2013
its a branded product and cheaper on amazon. It is what it is and really liked it. Worth the buy!