Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

• Customer Reviews

on January 5, 2016
This makeup remover became a permanent part of our home when my children began to wear stage makeup. They did theater, dance and gymnastics in elementary school. After trying to use the removers I had used on their delicate skin, and seeing their faces become red I found these at my drugstore. The next cleanup, the lipstick and foundation came off with one swipe, and no tears. I started giving the towelettes to each child, one at a time, along with a small mirror. When it was dirty, they would get another until they could not find stuff on their faces.

Once in middle school, they experimented with eye products and lip glosses on a daily basis. The stage makeup continued (dance, theater, cheerleading) and Neutrogena helped cut down on breakouts by getting the goo off as soon as possible.

Both of my daughters are in their 20's. They don't wear nearly as much makeup, but swear by these to remove the eyeliner and mascara they always wear, and any other lipstick they might remember. They know Mom buys it a case at a time, and they can stop by and claim some whenever they are running low.
on December 15, 2013
I was using another brand of eye makeup pad cleansers.
They did the job, but left my skin to greasy. When I switched
to the Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes, I found them to do
a complete job of cleansing my whole face. My skin was not
left greasy.
My face feels clean and soft.
Thank you for another great Neutrogena product.
Sincerely,
Elinor Johnston
on April 23, 2016
I have used the Neutrogena makeup remover towelettes for years now and love them. They do an incredible job not only getting rid of the mineral powder and mascara off my face, but oil that has accumulated. I use them in the evening and they leave my skin feeling very refreshed.

I found since I started using the towelettes that I have less skin breakouts. I wash my face in the morning, using a soft scrub brush and a gentle cleaner before putting on products and minimal if any makeup. At night, I only use the wipes.

I love the fact this product gets rid of the eye makeup. There are smaller travel packs that are included in box sets of the wipes. The travel ones are great not only for travel but to stick in your purse. Or, take a few wipes and stick them in a sealable snack bag to wipe and refresh your face, especially on a hot day or if you anticipate crying, hopefully for joy or a sentimental movie. It's easy to pull a wipe out, clean your face, feeling refreshed, put a little mascara on again and you are good to go!

The Neutrogena wipes are a little more pricey than all of the other brands that have come out, but I have not been happy with the quality or how my skin feels when trying out other brands. (I love checking out beauty and other products to compare!) That's just my personal opinion but my skin seems happy too.
on October 6, 2011
Buyer beware!! These are not the same as the ones with the blue label that say "refill" on them and have 25 towlettes. This silver-labeled version has only 21 towlettes and is obviously a different formula. Most importantly, the formula stinks like TOILET BOWL CLEANSER and it will be very hard for you to get this awful smell off your face. I don't know why this is and I've alerted the company. The ones with the blue label that say "refill" seem to be fine and still smell wonderful.
on October 16, 2015
I have tried several make-up remover towelettes and I like these best. I take them out of the plastic packaging and keep them in the blue box and they don't dry out at all. I don't find the scent to be any problem at all. These really do a great job removing all your makeup, including your eye makeup and mascara. Because these are advertised as also being a cleanser, I did a little test. After I used one to remove my makeup, I then washed my face lightly using my regular face towelette. There was no sign of any make up on my cleansing towelette as there would be using other brands of remover. No residue whatever! I gave a 4 star rating because I wish the towelette was just a little bigger. Other than that I recommend them. I get these delivered to me regularly through my subscription so I never run out!
on October 2, 2013
Who doesn't like Neutrogena products? The towelettes are moist, not soaked, and smell great, but not strong. They do a good job getting makeup off, including mascara.
on April 10, 2016
These are by far and away my favorite way to get off makeup after a long day. They are quick and easy and don't irritate my face the way many other makeup wipes/removing products have.
I have tried the grapefruit "scent" of these wipes and those are terrible, so I've learned to stick with these. I tend to reapply mascara, and these wipes get off even the toughest mascara/eyeliner.

These are also nice because they come in a two pack, and if you use these to take off your makeup every day they can go quickly. I wouldn't supplement these for just normal face washing all together, but on nights you just can't get yourself to get up and take off your makeup, these come in handy.
on August 8, 2013
I have been using these for years and I feel they are the best makeup remover out there. Works for eye makeup and has never irritated my skin or eyes. The opposite actually: very nourishing. I use half a towel per use, so they last a pretty long time!
on June 23, 2015
Love, love, love these! I have used many facial makeup remover cloths and this works the best hands down! I don't wear foundation but I like a lot of mascara, eyeliner and shadow and even use a waterproof eyebrow liquid liner and with one cloth - it's all gone. With the second I get a clean face. Now, it's true I believe in a deep clean for my skin to keep the blemishes away, so when I'm home I wash my face again with DHC's Olive Oil Wash (which is a Godsend in itself)! But in a pinch 2 wipes and I'm confident I've removed at least 95% of the makeup and daily debris.
on November 20, 2015
These towelettes are very soft and gentle on your skin. They leave my usually dry skin feeling moisturized and clean to the point where I don't feel the need to apply lotion afterwards. Very convenient - no need to also wash your face. Additionally, I am prone to breakouts and have seen a significant reduction in acne issues since I started using these about a year ago. Couldn't live without them now!