5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy with great results
Published 19 months ago by Carol L. Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for light exfoliation
Good product does clean your face well after using this I will probably look for something that provides a little deeper clean and better exfoliation.
Published 9 months ago by cynthia weickenand

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy with great results, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Neutrogena Microdermabrasion Holiday Bonus Pack (Misc.)
I bought 3 of these. I intended to give to my daughter's friend, who is going through puberty and breaking out pretty bad and my 15 year old son, an athlete, who has terrible breakouts. My tween didn't want to gift to her friend, so as not to hurt her feelings. I kept it for myself and my face is noticeably baby butt soft. I already notice fewer explosions on my son's face. I'm already a neutrogena fan. I spent hundreds on microderm abrasion treatments in the past. Ever since I switched to meutrogena two years ago, my complexion is clear, acne free, and scars from past explosions are either gone or barely noticeable. I am 46 and people always compliment my skin and ask what I use for my facial regimen. They are surprised when I mention drug store brand that doesn't cost hundreds and doesn't irritate like Proactiv. I recommend this microderm kit. Save, save, save...

5.0 out of 5 stars This product really does deliver softer, younger looking skin, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Neutrogena Microdermabrasion Holiday Bonus Pack (Misc.)
My wife purchased the Neutrogena microdermabrasion system and couldn't be more thrilled with the results. She says, and I confirm, that her skin looks noticeably smoother, softer and has fewer wrinkles than before. It's a very simple to use device, requiring just 2 AA batteries, and really does what it says it will do. Her skin really does appear significantly younger looking than before using this product. It comes highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Already paid for itself, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Neutrogena Microdermabrasion Holiday Bonus Pack (Misc.)
Several months ago I paid $50 with a Groupon for a microdermabrason facial. The result was my face was very smooth, and soft. However, I have not been back for another one. When looking for a home machine, for the price this seemed to have above par reviews, so I tried it. After one use, my face was about 90% as soft as it was after the $50 professional facial. For $15, I think that is well worth it. After using it for a little over a week, about every other day, I find that about 80% of my blackheads, or clogged pores are cleared up and much reduced. These were not horrible to begin with, but I do wear make up everyday, so there were some. It is a visible improvement.
The product is easy to remember to use, because I am seeing results. It says to use for two minutes one each part of the face, but I just scrub around in different areas until the foam is drying out.
I'll update this in about a month to talk about an difference in fine lines.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, February 7, 2013
This review is from: Neutrogena Microdermabrasion Holiday Bonus Pack (Misc.)
Wow! Do you have trouble with blackheads, big pores, rough skin, oily skin, or acne prone skin? If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, then the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion tool will be one of the biggest lifesavers you've ever had! I bought the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion Holiday Bonus Pack a month ago and have been using it 3 times a week (especially after intense workouts) and the results have been amazing! My skin is now noticeably smoother and my breakouts have been significantly reduced...so much that even one of my friends commented on my skin the other day, which was really encouraging! Overall, I would highly recommend this product to anyone who's skin is not entirely what they dream of it to be and being a bonus pack, you receive a 3 month supply for an extremely low price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product!, March 15, 2013
This review is from: Neutrogena Microdermabrasion Holiday Bonus Pack (Misc.)
It is a great deal if you already like the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion, but if you have not yet tried it...I love the device. It exfoliates (as intended...again, thank you product for working as intended...so rare these days) BUT be careful if you have never used it. It WILL exfoliate. I will NOT cure all of your skin issues. Be careful around the eyes and use it on the low speed. But personally, I dig it. If you have any questions, just ask.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reduces Wrinkles & Improves Skin Texture!, August 3, 2013
This review is from: Neutrogena Microdermabrasion Holiday Bonus Pack (Misc.)
I am very excited about this product. It sloughs off dead skin and keeps my complexion looking healthy. I use this twice weekly and run the pad only (after it's on the machine) under hot water about two or three times during treatment so that the machine glides over my skin smoothly throughout the process. Be sure to use it the FULL specified time on EACH area of your face but DON'T PRESS DOWN! My first treatment was the most dramatic because my wrinkles were actually less noticeable after all of the dead skin was buffed away. I apply 100% Aloe after each treatment. I have light acne breakouts which improved but I still have to use my store brand Sulfur Mask as an overnight spot treatment on occasion so this is not an "acne miracle" for HORMONAL breakouts but with continued use it will keep pores unclogged and improve the appearance of acne scars. Just be patient!

FYI: Be sure to watch the "NEUTROGENA" tutorial on their website or on you tube. I found other you tube reviews helpful as well but be careful when following the advice of others because some of them did NOT follow directions and ended up with red, inflamed skin after pressing down too hard. You should not be in pain after using this product so if you are, back off on the amount of pressure you apply during treatment.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, March 31, 2013
This review is from: Neutrogena Microdermabrasion Holiday Bonus Pack (Misc.)
I love this product, it makes my skin feels so soft & clear. I get the replacement pads on subscription.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, January 22, 2013
Lavalicious (San Rafael, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neutrogena Microdermabrasion Holiday Bonus Pack (Misc.)
This is a fantastic product. After having two children, my skin started to have recurring break outs. I have tried almost every over the counter acne product and this is the only one that's ever made a dent. My skin isn't perfect, but it's significantly better than it's been in ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neutrogena Microdermabrasion, May 31, 2014
This review is from: Neutrogena Microdermabrasion Holiday Bonus Pack (Misc.)
Love it. My skin is very soft. Love the easy way to attach the pads and the easy way to use it. Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, May 1, 2014
This review is from: Neutrogena Microdermabrasion Holiday Bonus Pack (Misc.)
Been using this for a few months now and so happy with the results. Your skin actually feels softer right after the first use. So happy!!

Neutrogena Microdermabrasion Holiday Bonus Pack