5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement pads
Included are two packs of pads and the round plastic piece that snaps onto the vibrator. These pads are the same kind as the ones that originally came with the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion system.
Published on March 2, 2012 by James W

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Use with Caution
Published 22 months ago by Consuela

3.0 out of 5 stars Just Use with Caution, March 2, 2013
The "microdermabrasion" is an aggressive exfoliation, so go easy if you already have skin damage from acne scarring or if you have mature skin. The entire unit rapidly vibrates, so the attached abrasive pad scrubs off surface debris more effectively than a facial pad alone. At first, my skin felt smooth, but developed redness and sensitivity after a while. If you try it, I suggest you start using it no longer than one minute at a time and no more than every two or three weeks. Definitely avoid the thin skin near the eyes. You can't buff away crows feet, but you can cause sagging.

So, I see people compare it with the Clairisonic. If you're thinking of buying one or the other, they do different things. The Neutrogena is for occasional exfoliation. The Clairisonic is for daily cleansing. I think of the Neutrogena as a face sander and the Clairisonic as an electric toothbrush for the face. You have to find for yourself the right usage of the Neutrogena, meaning what's enough but not too much. My Clairisonic model, the Mia 2, has a timer that beeps four times to remind me to move to another part of my face and shuts off the power after one minute. The Neutrogena is cheap, the Clairisonic is not. You have to buy refills for both. But, it's worth the cost of the Clairisonic if you have enlarged pores and need deep cleaning. I apologize for going off topic, but I wanted to share with others because I didn't know the difference until I bought both. And that's an expensive way to learn.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement pads, March 2, 2012
This review is from: Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System Puff Refills, 24 Count (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, November 22, 2013
As an estetician student I recommend this product, it completely got rid of ny black heads in one use and gave my skin a polished glow. Keep in mind this is not for under eye use because of that skin is to delicate for any type of scrub! But Great product and good price!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, October 25, 2011
Ok, Im a dude and these are great! I just got the scrubber the other day and cant wait to use it again. I could tell a difference after the first use. I will continue to use. A+

5.0 out of 5 stars Reduces Wrinkles & Improves Skin Texture!, August 3, 2013
This is a TREATMENT not a daily cleansing system so this product can not accurately be compared to the Clarisonic/Olay/Dove cleansing systems. This machine VIBRATES because the puffs contain crystals that can be too harsh if used with a circulating machine! The puffs contain the same microdermabrasion crystals that are used by professionals. Amazon has the best price if you are able to take advantage of their free shipping offer.

I love this microdermabrasion treatment. It sloughs off dead skin and my complexion looks so much healthier. The texture of my skin is smoother & so very soft! I use this system twice weekly but Neutrogena recommends using it up to 3x weekly MAX! I apply a hot wash cloth to my face prior to treatment to open pores. I run the puff (already applied to machine) under hot tap water before and during use so that the machine glides smoothly over my skin throughout the entire process. If you use this on a WET face there may be enough moisture in the puff. Be sure to use the FULL specified time on EACH area WITHOUT APPLYING PRESSURE! My first treatment was the most dramatic because my wrinkles were less noticeable after all of the dead skin was buffed away. I apply 100% Aloe after each treatment. I have light acne breakouts which improved but I still have to use my store brand Sulfur Mask as an overnight spot treatment on occasion so this treatment is not an "acne miracle" for HORMONAL breakouts but with continued use it will keep pores unclogged and improve the appearance of acne scars. This is something that I will use LONG TERM not just once or twice so keep this in mind & be patient.

I recommend watching the "NEUTROGENA" Microdermabrasion System tutorial on their website. It's also on You Tube. I found other You Tube reviews helpful but be careful when following the advice of others because some of them did not follow directions and ended up with red, inflamed skin after pressing down too hard. You should not be in pain after using this product so if you are, back off on the amount of pressure you apply during treatment. This machine is very easy to use and the instructions are simple. You should NOT have a problem with the puff staying on the machine so if you do exchange the product for another one or contact the manufacturer.

5.0 out of 5 stars finally back in stock for a reasonable price, July 16, 2011
Sazzy (California, USA) - See all my reviews
I love this microdermabrasion system and was so disappointed when the puffs became impossible to find anywhere. These work great, are convenient and are the best price I've found anywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seeing a difference after a few uses, September 21, 2013
I ordered this system after hearing about it from a friend. She is in her mid-40's but could probably pass for a college student so I figured what do I got to lose! This product has done a really good job in the few times I've used it. I also started using new creams; Retinol Cream (Vitamin A) - 2 oz. + FREE St. Ives Renewing Collagen Elastin Advanced Body Moisturizer Gift Set right around the same time (another recommendation from my friend).

So I don't know if I can pinpoint which product I owe more gratitude towards but I will say I've been using this system for two weeks, and not everyday, and apply the retinol cream each morning after bathing...and I see and feel a wonderful difference. No, my fine lines are still there but my skin is smoother and brighter than it has been in many years. And this is only from a couple weeks so I am very excited to see the results in another couple weeks from now.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well., August 18, 2013
This works great as an exfoliator. The only thing that is bad is that the replacement pads are very expensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, October 30, 2011
Just purchased - good price (after checking out the ProX prices, and that thing they have on the infomercial at over $250).

Anyway, at 61, my skin is pretty good for my age, but it ain't 25 year old skin anymore! This product has done a nice job, and I've only used it 3 times - I already see a difference, a 'brighter' refreshed look. Just for the hell of it, I used the pad twice, and it worked fine! Maybe I didn't use it long enough the first time so it still had some "go" left in it. But, give it the ol' 1-2 try!
I would have liked the pads to be maybe a little more abrasive - for older skin, that would be better. Maybe they should offer a couple of different "grit" pads, like sandpaper!!

I recently had 'real' microdermabrasion - I have a pretty high pain/discomfort threshold - well, let me tell you - that procedure wasn't pleasant, it bloody hurt, and........after 2 treatments with this high powered machine, I really saw little difference, not lasting, anyway.

Do yourself a favor - give this little machine a try at $20, it's not a miracle worker, you won't look 25 again, but I think you'll see a difference. I'm going to stick with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this item!!!, January 16, 2012
The Neutrogena healthy skin rejuvenator is a great product!! It is like a facial at home. I have had this for about 2 years now and it makes my face feel so soft and I have seen a great reduction in pore size and skin tone eveness. I am 48 and people think I am in my early 30's and I'll take that any day. I also get asked about my skin regimin a lot and of course I mention this as part of it. For awhile there I panicked!!! I could not find the puff refills any where. Then when I did they were kind of expensive. Thank goodness I found them and at a great price too!! I thank you and my face thanks you. Please don't every go out of stock of these!!

Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System Puff Refills, 24 Count