4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for helping reduce your wrinkles BUT -
Published 16 months ago by Alex Mason

3.0 out of 5 stars Netrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair works good on surface wrinkles
I use this only where the wrinkles are the worse. There was a marked difference in the wrinkles on my chin. The wrinkles above my mouth aren't as deep and the lines on my forehead aren't quite as noticable. The lines from the nose to the corners of my mouth it didn't touch. The wrinkles between my eyebrows aren't quite as deep. Overall, it's not bad but doesn't do...
Published on April 28, 2011 by Mary F

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for helping reduce your wrinkles BUT -, August 14, 2013
This review is from: Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair SPF 30, 1 oz. (Misc.)
My dermatologist recommended this because I kept bugging him about getting rid of wrinkles. He told me that this was a good product and less harsh than others. He said these type products work by turning your skin cells over more rapidly (that's what the retinol does) and the hydraulic acid helps your skin retain more moisture, so your skin plumps up. That's how they work, and this is one of the best products out there (I've tried a number of others). I've had great results from this BUT - my dermatologist told me I need to include in my routine a good cleansing product, one that will get rid of all the dead cells (since the skin cells are turning over more rapidly). When I added a mask/cleanser/cleansing brush (I've used a variety and they all helped my skin), I saw better results, I guess because I was clearing away debris from the new skin. My face was brighter and my skin was softer (in texture) and firmer. He also told me that the Nutrogena would work well to encourage skin turnover, but in order for you to get younger healthy skin to reappear, you need to have the building blocks available to build new skin - vitamins, fatty acids, amino acids, etc. Back to my research. I found Bel Essence All-Natural Anti-Wrinkle Treatment - Intensive Anti Aging, Facial Lift Skin Care Formula - 1.5oz which is all natural, and is made of plant oils that contain most of the building blocks for skin. I started using this with the Nutrogena and my variety of cleansers, and THAT'S when I saw amazing results. And permanent results. My skin is completely different. The caverns on my forehead are gone, with only slight lines that I can easily cover up with make up, no crow's feet, my upper lip wrinkles almost completely gone, again, good makeup and you don't see them. My skin is softer than my daughter's and much brighter and firmer. To sum up - Nutrogena is always in my medicine cabinet, I use different cleansers (jury is still out on which works the best), and I use the Bel Essence every day morning and night. You won't start to see serious results for at least a month (per the doc, skin regenerates every 28 days), but after 6 months of this routine, I have never looked better. Super happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best smooth feeling but not a miracle lotion, April 14, 2011
This review is from: Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair SPF 30, 1 oz. (Misc.)
I read a lot of reviews about this product online. It's the reason I decided to try it. My opinion is slightly different from the majority.
Although everyone said the product had a pleasant scent, I'd have to disagree. I wouldn't exactly call it pleasant. It was a bit overwhelming. It wasn't a super smell but it had a slight old lady perfume mixed with hospital shampoo too. However, I had been using a product with no scent so any scent would be too much. I'm getting used to the smell and barely notice it anymore. I've been using the product for a little over a week.
Results: I wouldn't say it's as spectacular as everyone said either. It is however one of THE BEST smoothing lotions I've ever used. This product takes the place of a lotion and a serum. I wouldn't call this product thick either. In fact the consistency is very much a thin lotion or serum but becomes slightly sticky when rubbed on the skin. But the funny part is after it feels hard to rub in there is no sticky feeling left...only the feeling of smooth skin. It works instantly for that. I was skeptical of some of those posts but after the almost 2 weeks I've been using it, I'm still getting the same super smooth effect. The best part about this product is that even after you wash it off (I use a different night cream), my face still feels as smooth as when I put it on.
As far as the over all appearance of my skin, there may be an initial glow but i haven't noticed a huge change in anything. Nothing has been smoothed or minimized. If anything it took a few days for my face to adjust to the product (slight breakout) but all seems fine now.
I would recommend this to someone with sensitive skin. I have extremely sensitive skin and a majority of products irritate my skin (even products for sensitive skin) This product did not bother or irritate my skin at all.
I'm going to continue to use this product and hope it helps with some of the fine lines but if the smoothness continues to remain constant I most likely will stick with this because overall I'm pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Prune Faced No More!, March 23, 2012
Fruit Bat (Colonial Beach, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair SPF 30, 1 oz. (Misc.)
I'm 65 and expect and accept signs of aging. I earned those wrinkles and think of them as signs of a life well lived. After a long and stressful winter however, I took a good look in the mirror and was taken aback by what I saw. Deep cheek creases and wrinkles where they hadn't been before had aged my face by at least 10 years -- seemingly overnight. It was scary! Through the years I'd tried various products off and on, but never had a regimen and was happy using a tinted moisturizer and letting nature take its course. It was time to be more proactive, so I tried Rapid Wrinkle Repair and am amazed by the results. The face in the mirror now looks like the gently aging soul I remembered. The creases are gone (or at least not noticeable) and my skin looks well cared for. There has been no burning or flaking and I couldn't be happier with the product. Thank you, Neutrogena.

5.0 out of 5 stars Speechless!, March 27, 2012
This review is from: Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair SPF 30, 1 oz. (Misc.)
I saw the great reviews for this product and said "what the heck, let's give it a try. It's only $20.00" After two days using it, I looked on the mirror and I thought I was seeing, or rather, not seeing things! My crow's feet around my eyes were fading. On the 4th day, my big frown line on my forehead is gone. I don't know what to say or think! It's just unbelievable. I have been on Renova but it takes too long to work. I was seriously thinking about buying Chanel Sublimage for $372. This little bottle does the trick. I don't know how much it will help with my parenthesis around my mouth. Only time will tell, but what I've seen so far, it's amazing. I am 51 years old.

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER!, July 2, 2013
Juds "juds" (Cooper City, FL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair SPF 30, 1 oz. (Misc.)
I am 47 and I have always looked much younger than my age so I assumed that I would continue to look younger because my mother always looked at least 10 years younger than she really was. In any case, my age started to show on my face and especially my neck - I was horrified but never trusted any of these products. I decided to try this product I liked the idea that it said "rapid" and that it was Neutrogena and also the price was right.
In less than two weeks using this on an off my lizard neck disappeared. It is 100% true. I have never seen anything like it I am a believer - it's real it works. My forehead lines have not gone away but seeing how quickly it worked on my neck - I am truly amazed.
Go Neutrogena you really hit it out of the park on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair SPF 30, July 6, 2012
This review is from: Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair SPF 30, 1 oz. (Misc.)
This product really works!
I was skeptical, but after one week my "furrowed brow" lines, my crow's feet, and my laugh lines were greatly reduced.
Now these wrinkles are barely detectable. I use it *every day*and will continue to do so.
This works better than wrinkle creams I've used that cost upwards of $100.00. I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't cause me to break out, amazing !, July 17, 2011
Stitches (Newark, Delaware USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair SPF 30, 1 oz. (Misc.)
I'm a 50+ y.o. nurse and tend to be skeptical about over the counter anti-aging skin products. On occasion when I've given in to my vanity and bought one, I usually have to discontinue it because they give me pimples. The last one I used from Sephora's Philosophy, Help Me, didn't break me out, but didn't seem to "help" either.
Another nurse talked about this product and how much she wanted to try it, but it's been sold out at our local pharmacies. When I saw how cheap it was on Amazon, my vanity justified the cost and it came really fast. (Thank you Amazon Prime).
I've been using it for a week now on my face and the back of my hands. I have to say it does seem to be reducing the fine wrinkles. I don't really know what "brightening my skin's tone" means...but if it means lightening age spots, ummm not yet.
I haven't had any problems with redness or irritation. Most impressive, it has not caused me to break out! Now this is a lotion I can be happy with. And at this price, I'll be back!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it...IT WORKS., March 29, 2011
ByTheSea (Atlantic Beach, FL) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair SPF 30, 1 oz. (Misc.)
To the point...I am 36 yrs old, t-zone oily, breakout sometimes, inflammation on cheeks, and crows feet. I could never stick to any so called anti-aging products because they are all mostly fluff and did nothing to me but empty my pocket book. It is nice to have a trusted name brand at a very reasonable price that works in just days. I paid only $16 for the Day and the Night at Walgreens since they had it on sale!

This stuff...
Calms inflammed skin
Very well absorbed
Fresh spring-like fragrance (I LOVE!)
Leaves a glow
Does make the lines and skin softer after using for a few days
SPF 30 does the job
Feels great

This has replaced my Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock SPF 100 as my daily sunblock since it is a lot lighter on my face and does SO MUCH more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, July 8, 2011
Terry Fenwick (Half Moon Bay, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair SPF 30, 1 oz. (Misc.)
I have used Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair about one (1) week but it is amazing.

I used it mostly on the area above my lips and it has worked like a charm. Most of the lines were deep like smokers upper lip - I was not a smoker - but suddenly I was getting one across the area, as well as vertically - it was just dreadful. I saw this on TV and did not believe it would work that fast but decided Neutrogena has a good name and Diane Lane, who was advertising it, looked terrific. So I ordered it. I have shown the area to my hair stylist who really can't believe the success. I am going to use more of it on my one cheek that has more wrinkles than the other one to see how it works there but I am going to order more and make certain I NEVER run out.

When I smile, I have no wrinkles on that lip area and, you can be sure, I am smiling a lot!

More later. . .

4.0 out of 5 stars Works -- but be careful in the sun, April 30, 2011
rhozee pozee (East Coast, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair SPF 30, 1 oz. (Misc.)
The product is light and works well on fine lines.
Just be careful -- the SPF seems to wear off in a
few hours, and the retinol will make you more sensitive
to the sun. Wear a hat and stay in the shade while using
the product...otherwise it is rapid wrinkle production!

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair SPF 30, 1 oz.
$19.99 $17.32