Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Price:$6.98 - $152.47

on March 6, 2011
I bought this at Target about a month ago. It comes with cleansing pads. I found the pads were a little irritating to my skin, so, I had some facial buff sponges from Studio Tools that I bought at Target (priced under $2.00 for 12 count)and they stick to the disk also and work great. Plus, you can use your own soaps and cleansers with these sponges. So, if you have this product and can't find the cleansing pads, just use the ones that I buy at Target that way you're money won't go to waste and you'll still be able to use the product! Also a good product to use to exfoliate your skin when you want to self tan or just before you shave to exfoliate the dead skin.
on October 24, 2010
This is by far one of the best face washes I have ever used. It scrubs away dead skin very easily and gently. It's very affordable and many places carry it. Plus, you can definitely see results (dramatic for me) within an hour.

I use this once every 2 days (which is how many times I normally wash my face) and this products does a great job. It cleans my pores so much, it's amazing! Plus, I have no idea why, but it really helps with wrinkles (I have very deep laugh lines and forehead frowns). Plus, it tightens your skin a bit and gives it a healthy glow. In order to receive these odd, but wonderful results, just get your face still for 2-5 minutes after you wash.

The only downside is that I have really sensitive skin, so sometimes my face will tighten to much. But this is very easily treated with some moisturizer or lotion either all over your face or just those specific areas that are affected (I find this works better as it keeps the rest of my face tight and younger looking). I still haven't found the best moisturizer yet though. Also, this product is great for oily skin--it'll keep your's shine free all day (depending on your moisturizer).

The thing I love the most about this face wash is that I have the really bad habit of picking at blemishes/pimples, which only makes them worse. However, I've found that if I use this face wash within 10 minutes afterwards, my face will either look better or perfectly fine--it prevents breakouts getting super-worse!!

I don't really see a reason to use this product more than once a day, because it's main point is getting rid of dead skin and tightening. But sometimes it's needed to wash your face twice a day. In that case, I recommend using this in the morning and the Original/Regular Wave pads in the evening, since their even gentler on your skin. Plus, for makeup removal, I would recommend the Originals/Regular pads, because this one may just irritate you face after the long day of wearing makeup and also shove some into your pores.
on February 10, 2008
I have tried a lot of products. I suffer from odd bumps on my hose and cheeks (supposedly Rosacea bumps yet I have no redness), hormonal pimples, dry skin, and big pores. I have used proactive and murad and countless other brand products. I noticed a my skin was visibly cleaner after just ONE use. I had a pimple on my chin (one of those painful ones under the skin) and two by my mouth along with the bumps on my nose. After 2 uses the pimples were starting to disappear and after one week they were gone and so were the bumps and dry skin!!

I use, along with this wonderful product, sea buckthorn toner (good for rosacea/dry skin) and Vaseline daily skin shield (with green tea and spf 15).

Cons: Really the only con I have is that it didn't tell me which side of the pad went up. I assumed it didn't matter but it didn't seem to foam up as well as in the commercial. With some warm water and a circular motion it worked great!
on November 6, 2012
I've been using these cleansing pads daily for the past month. My skin is prone to acne and oil build-up. After using this product, the oil part is partially solved, but I still get a couple break outs when I'm pulling all nighters. The pads contain salicylic acid (though not stated what percentage nor directly on the front label). They're gentle enough to use everyday; though depending on your skin type, I haven't experienced irritation, and my skin is somewhat sensitive to cleaners.

Exfoliation is good. I don't know if it's the cleansing pads or the fact the Wave vibrates on my face, but after each use my skin does feel smoother and oil-free. One thing I did notice was even though it did clean all the oil from my face, later when my face got oil again it was definitely more noticeable. Maybe it's because my pores are more open after the cleaning, or maybe the product produces more oil afterwards, I can't scientifically answer. (when my face got oily again it was like a couple minutes or anything, it was probably half way through the day)

I have tried other more harsh cleaners and noticed they did clear up my skin, but if I stopped using it my skin would flare up twice as bad. Using these pads, if I missed a cleansing, I wouldnt break out like I did with "prescription strength" cleaners.

Overall I am pleased with these pads (when used with the Wave). My face does feel cleaner and smoother. The box states "... smoother after the first use..." and I can vouch that's true (for me at least).
on February 4, 2013
I ordered this based upon the photo which clearly indicates that the box contains 30 pads and an attachment head. Unfortunately, I received a box of pads without the attachment head. I don't know why Neutrogena quit including the attachment head replacement, since that it the part that I need as much as the pads. And don't be fooled: once the head is full of cottony build up, the pads keep falling off; the build up is difficult and time-consuming to remove. (Neutrogena still includes the attachment head with the microdermabrasion refills: they could, at least, make the heads interchangable between the two styles of Wave and the Microdermabrasion system.) Despite the fact that I like the Wave, I'll be looking for some other brand to use once my current attachment head is no longer usable.
on May 30, 2014
These Neutrogena Wave Deep Clean Gentle Exfoliating Pads comes in 30 per box. In the refill pad box, there is no velcro head for the machine. The pads are like the original refill pads with one coarse side, and one felt side to attach to the machine's velcro head. The pads come with built in cleanser. Just add water. I don't have a Neutrogena Wave machine. However, I have been using the Wave pads with the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System and these fit perfectly.

The reasons why I purchase the Wave refill pads for the Microdermabrasion System are:

The Microdermabrasion refill pads are more exfoliating with stronger cleanser. They are abrasive. I use them once or twice per week for deep cleansing. Wave refill pads on the other hands, I can use almost daily with no problem. Sometimes I dab some Olay Pro-X microdemabrasion cream on the Wave pad for deep cleansing when I run out of the Neutrogena Microdermabrasion refill pad.

The Microdermabrasion refill pads are usually around $15 for 24 pads. Amazon often has it for $12 which yields around $0.50 per Microdermabrasion pad. The Wave refill pads are often on sale. For example, I purchased the 3 pack (90 pads) with Add-On item for around $9 which means $0.10 per Wave pad.

I've owned Neutrogena machines for years and they last forever. I love the fact that Neutrogena continues to manufacture these refill pads especially when Neutrogena cleansing machines share the same size refill pads.
on January 9, 2013
I bought the wave at a wholesale store for around the same price as shown here. Have a subscription for the pad refills. The tool lives in my shower, gets used every day and has held up for almost two years with just two battery replacements. I used to have microdermabrasion professionally done but don't have the time or money. Of course I don't get the same results but these are a pretty good substitute especially given the cost.
on August 21, 2014
I have unbearably sensitive. And I wear a lot of makeup. And I have an allergy to my dog in that the dander creates breakouts on my face. This cleaning system is the only thing that keeps my skin clear. I use it before bed before I moisturizer or whatever and I wake up to clear skin. Even if I have a breakout before bed, I use this and my skin is clear in the morning. When I run out of these pads, my face is a mess. I'm going backpacking in the Rockies in a few weeks and I'm taking this with me. I'm only taking 1 change of clothes but I'm making room for this! I take off a star because the soapiness and foam aren't consistent. Sometimes the pack is nice and soapy, sometimes the whole pack is not.
on February 5, 2016
A MUST if you have the Wave cleanser. Great price for the quantity you get. And, you can get them on Subscription from Amazon, so you'll never run out! There are more expensive cleanser machines, but this is cheaper and does the same job.
on January 21, 2016
Not enough soap on the each cleansing pad. This product isn't what it appears to be. If you are familiar with the product and just need refills though this is a good option as I find it to be the cheapest route for these refills.