Deal of the Week: Up to 53% Off TV Seasons for Mom
This week only and while supplies last, save up to 53% on select TV seasons for Mother's Day. Offer ends at 11:59 p.m. (PT) on Saturday, May 7, 2016. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
There's a little piece of everyone in these two characters and will keep you in stitches for weeks to come! This movie is for anyone over 30 who has ever vowed "Never Again" to serious relationships. It's upbeat, up to date and an absolute must see, and for me....a must own! It's the funniest movie at the video store....and now at amazon.com! "Never Again" is the most under rated, under advertised, block buster comedy of all time. I just can't say enough! 5 stars in my book!
Jill Clayburgh is right on when she describes older men as big babies (she astutely states this after she starts dating an exasparating man her own age who has been unsuccessfully dating younger women). I don't consider Jeffrey Tambor attractive but in this movie I eventually came to like him. Well, not enough for me to date, but fine in the role :)
So what did I like about the movie? The truth about how hard it is to find a life partner after a certain age, the truth about how we might still want sex but find getting it to be problematic, the truth about how older women tend to be more attractive than older men but have to settle for homelier than the men do, the truth about if/when we do work out a relationship, it might be worth it.
Both the male and female characters were true in this movie except for the suit of armor. That was a bit much but fit in with the story. Loved the actors. Solid acting but not "pretty faces" that Hollywood usually presents.
I recommend this movie. Not to everyone but if you are divorced and going thru the process again....watch it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Hilarious...quirky middle age characters..funny love story.Published 12 months ago by Bomb of Suburbia
Laugh till you drop! This movie is a mix of comedy and reality that sheds light on how "seasoned"adults deal with relationships on different levels. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Jossie Esquijarosa
It is difficult to imagine that this movie has accumulated a rating of 4-plus stars. It is also difficult to fathom why an actor of Jill Clayburgh's ability would appear in such a... Read morePublished 16 months ago by untamed cynic
This is a Thumbs Up, 5 Star, Gotta See movie. Just watched it and can't wait to tell all my friends. Haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Read morePublished 20 months ago by Blythe
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Romance
- Movies & TV > Movies
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Focus Features > All Titles
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Focus Features > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Focus Features > Drama
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Focus Features > Love & Romance
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Focus Features > Romantic Comedy
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Universal Studios Home Entertainment > All Universal Studios Titles
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Universal Studios Home Entertainment > Comedy
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Universal Studios Home Entertainment > Drama
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Universal Studios Home Entertainment > Romantic Comedy