Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Never Tell Your Dreams (Grandberry Falls Book 3)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on April 9, 2012
At the end of A Superstitious Christmas, we were left wondering who Maggie would choose, Grandberry Falls hometown boy Mitch or her fiancé, NYC hotshot Grady. We know where her heart lies, but the pull of the city is strong. Of course the path to true love never runs smoothly, and many misunderstandings ensue, and Maggie's push towards her final decision comes from an unlikely source. It was so wonderful to revisit the good folks of Grandberry Falls...I even found myself liking Grady by the end!

Tonya has penned another winner...her books just make you feel good!
on April 8, 2012
It was so great to have a reunion with the gang from Grandberry Falls. I just hope the next one won't be so long in coming. Granny is still up to her tricks with her match making no matter if the intended couple believes it will never happen. I love this small town and all the characters in it.
on April 14, 2016
This story reinforces that we do not always appreciate what is right in front of us until you almost lose yourself in the wrong place. The a grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence although it may appear so.

Returning to the hometown you left and discovering you really belong and finding love that was always yours for the taking is tremendous plus realizing you are home for good is a bonus.

I believe Grandberry Falls is magical and enjoyed my visit there for the third time and wish I could have stayed longer.

I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys small town romance stories and a bit of small town lore and superstitions.
on April 1, 2016
This is another fun, winning book by Tonya Kappes. The town of Grandberry Falls is full of great characters that make you want to jump in a car to travel to. While it is the third book in the Granderry series, it stands on its own. Maggie Greenlee has come back to Grandberry Falls so that her sister Belle can give her a bridal shower. Maggie’s grandmother Hazel does not like Maggie’s fiancée Grady, and makes hopes the time at home will open Maggie’s eyes to something better – namely Mitch Dozier. Mitch has been in love with Maggie forever, but never let her know. This is a great book about second chance and figuring out what is really important in life.
on April 4, 2016
This is the 3rd book in an awesome series revolving around the interesting and fun loving characters in Grandberry Falls. Full of romance, mystery, humor, family values, and superstitions makes this story one you don't want to put down till you finish. I found it to be a fun read about some interesting but realistic characters and the second chance romance of Maggie and Mitch fully immersed me the story.
on February 27, 2016
This was a sweet small town love story. We have a little mystery to figure out too.I enjoyed the characters and the charming town. (All the way to the sweet tea and superstitions.) I've read this book first but apparently it is a third book in the series. I didn't feel like I was missing anything by not reading the others but if its about this town it might be worth going back and picking up.
on February 24, 2016
Maggie Greenlee is from Grandberry Falls, who now resides in New York, and is an attorney, she hasn't been home for an extended in six years. The last time she was home was for Christmas, and she was with Grady, when he dropped a salt shaker and her grandmother, Hazel, asked him to take a pinch a throw it over his shoulder to calm her superstitious ways, he told her that he didn't believe in it. This made her grandmother very unhappy, and now she hated Grady. Maggie has to go home one Saturday, because her sister Belle, is giving her a bridal shower, which she really didn't want, but she is obligated now to attend. Belle owns a beauty spa called The Hair Pin, and she made it a spa on her own, it was just a hair cutting shop before Belle got her hands on it.
Mitch Dozier is now mayor of Grandberry Falls, and Maggie's childhood friend. They have known each other since they were 5-years-old, and were also neighbors, Mitch always loved Maggie. He took a surprise trip to New York, but when he seen Maggie kissing Grady, he just turned around, and went home. Maggie never told Mitch that she was engaged, he had to find out himself through his girlfriend, Wendy Owens.
Hazel Greeenlee is the town's matchmaker, as well as Maggie's grandmother. She doesn't like Grady at all, and not just because of the salt shaker incident. She always felt the best match for Maggie was Mitch, Maggie also feels that her grandmother is hiding something important from her, but she won't tell Maggie what it is.
This is a funny book, it tells a story of family values, but with humor. Ms. Kappes, is a brilliant story teller, I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did! Happy reading!
on September 21, 2012
Despite the predictability of the love interests and their numerous hit-and-miss encounters, I enjoyed the character of Grandma Hazel. Her unwavering belief in adhering rigidly to her superstitions helps guide her granddaughter in life and love. This story is an easy light read, but if you have a tendency to adopt superstitions be warned, there are a handful here ready for the picking.
on February 24, 2016
A good read. I like the setting and the premise, but just didn't have the depth of character that her other books seem to have. But, I hadn't read the other books in the series, maybe that clouded my judgement.
on November 26, 2012
Very enjoyable read. I have added Tonya Kappes to my favorite author list. I have now read several of her book and have enjoyed them all.