5.0 out of 5 stars Another Grandberry Falls winner!!!
Published on April 9, 2012 by M. Lapierre

3.0 out of 5 stars Predictable but an entertaining read
Published on September 21, 2012 by Gerry

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Grandberry Falls winner!!!, April 9, 2012
This review is from: Never Tell Your Dreams (Grandberry Falls Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
At the end of A Superstitious Christmas, we were left wondering who Maggie would choose, Grandberry Falls hometown boy Mitch or her fiancé, NYC hotshot Grady. We know where her heart lies, but the pull of the city is strong. Of course the path to true love never runs smoothly, and many misunderstandings ensue, and Maggie's push towards her final decision comes from an unlikely source. It was so wonderful to revisit the good folks of Grandberry Falls...I even found myself liking Grady by the end!

Tonya has penned another winner...her books just make you feel good!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great reunion, April 8, 2012
It was so great to have a reunion with the gang from Grandberry Falls. I just hope the next one won't be so long in coming. Granny is still up to her tricks with her match making no matter if the intended couple believes it will never happen. I love this small town and all the characters in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, November 26, 2012
Very enjoyable read. I have added Tonya Kappes to my favorite author list. I have now read several of her book and have enjoyed them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars And still I want to live in grandberry falls, August 4, 2013
S. Duncan (Temecula, CA) - See all my reviews
Finished the 3rd book and love the sweet romance of all 3 books. I hope the stories continue an hope the town never turns into big city

3.0 out of 5 stars Predictable but an entertaining read, September 21, 2012
Despite the predictability of the love interests and their numerous hit-and-miss encounters, I enjoyed the character of Grandma Hazel. Her unwavering belief in adhering rigidly to her superstitions helps guide her granddaughter in life and love. This story is an easy light read, but if you have a tendency to adopt superstitions be warned, there are a handful here ready for the picking.

1.0 out of 5 stars but the writing got even worse in the 2nd, October 23, 2014
Couldn't read it after reading the first two. The first one was okay, but the writing got even worse in the 2nd, so I couldn't bring myself to read the 3rd.