Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Never received item, but was charged

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 2, 2010 8:46:50 AM PST
No way to get my money back. No way to contact amazon. Was supposed to be delivered 2 day shipping on November 30th. Never received. Tracking number used to track through USPS, recording states "information unavailable". I guess this is Amazon's sneaky way to steal your money.

Posted on Jul 5, 2011 10:54:48 PM PDT
CFlynn says:
I ordered this item on July 3rd and it still hasn't downloaded. D01-8114126-9715825 Please send the books or give me a credit.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 11, 2011 4:49:12 AM PDT
SAME THING, I totally agree: here I attach the last mail that nobody seems to care (because...no way to contact amazon). Pity because I was stolen:

Hi,

I did as you told me and the company SYmposium Book didn't anwer too. Here I attach:

Here is a copy of the e-mail that you sent to SYMPOSIUM_BOOKS.

------------- Begin message -------------

Hi, I payed and I never recieved my item. I new from Amazon Customer Service that you are the seller.

Here I attach the mail I receive for this order:

Dear Federica Codignola,

Customer Service shipped the following item(s) in your order 102-5505989-6729058, placed on October 29, 2010.

Delivery Estimate: December 02, 2010 - January 04, 2011
This shipment was sent to:

federica codignola
corso san gottardo 5
milano, milano 20136
Italy

You have been charged for the following items shipped today:

Andreas Gursky: Architecture
Sold by: Customer Service
Condition: used - mint
Quantity: 1
$29.98 each
Item subtotal: $29.98

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Item Subtotal : $29.98
Shipping & Handling : $12.49
Total : $42.47 (EUR 31,71)
Paid by Mastercard: $42.47 (EUR 31,71)

Now, the fact is that the amount of $42.47 was charged to my credit card and I never receive the item. So, I must considert it as a fraude and take pratical concerns about it.
I hope, before I proceed, to obtain an useful answer in terms of refound, or receive immediately the product I payed.

Best regards,

Federica Codignola

Da: Amazon.com Customer Service <cs-reply@amazon.com>
A: "federica_codignola@yahoo.it" <federica_codignola@yahoo.it>
Inviato: Venerdì 26 Agosto 2011 16:09
Oggetto: Your Amazon.com Inquiry

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you had accessing your order#102-5505989-6729058. I completely understand your disappointment.

After some investigation, I think I've identified the problem. You have 2 Amazon.com accounts with the same e-mail address and different passwords.

This can happen if you visit Amazon.com and mistakenly indicate that you are a new customer when you sign in--a new account with the same e-mail address and different password will be created.

If you're signed into one account, you won't be able to do anything in the other account--including viewing or changing orders, accessing any gift card funds, accessing Kindle devices and content, etc.

If you can't remember the password for your other account, we can reset it for you. Just go to our Help pages, click the "Contact Us" button on the right side of any page, and choose to contact us by phone:

http://www.amazon.com/help

Customers outside the United States can call 1-206-266-2992. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

However, I've checked your order #102-5505989-6729058 and see you purchased this book from SYMPOSIUM_BOOKS on our website.

Your order should arrive around the estimated delivery date of December 2, 2010 - January 4, 2011; maybe a few days earlier or a few days later. SYMPOSIUM_BOOKS can give you more information about your order. Click the link below to see the order details and find a link to contact the seller:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/css/summary/edit.html?orderID=102-5505989-6729058

Please give the seller 3 business days to get back to you.

If your order doesn't arrive and you can't work something out with SYMPOSIUM_BOOKS, you're welcome to file an A-to-z Guarantee claim online (http://www.amazon.com/a-to-z-guarantee/). You'll be eligible to file the claim after 3 business days of estimated delivery date.

Amazon.com provides oversight of Marketplace transactions. Credit card information is held on Amazon.com's secure server, and is never shared with Marketplace sellers.

We stand behind seller transactions made on our website by offering customers the A-to-z Guarantee.

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Thank you for your recent inquiry. Did I solve your problem?

If yes, please click here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/survey?p=AGA1632IUK5CU&k=hy

If no, please click here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/survey?p=AGA1632IUK5CU&k=hn

Best regards,

Santosh B.
Amazon.com
Your feedback is helping us build Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company.
http://www.amazon.com/your-account

---- Original message: ----

---------------
08/26/11 04:05:15
Your Name:Federica Codignola
Comments:Hi.

I never recieve my item and when i go to my account this order never appears.
I attach here the mail I receive for this order:

Dear Federica Codignola,

Customer Service shipped the following item(s) in your order 102-5505989-6729058, placed on October 29, 2010.

Delivery Estimate: December 02, 2010 - January 04, 2011
This shipment was sent to:

federica codignola
corso san gottardo 5
milano, milano 20136
Italy

You have been charged for the following items shipped today:

Andreas Gursky: Architecture
Sold by: Customer Service
Condition: used - mint
Quantity: 1
$29.98 each
Item subtotal: $29.98

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Item Subtotal : $29.98
Shipping & Handling : $12.49
Total : $42.47 (EUR 31,71)
Paid by Mastercard: $42.47 (EUR 31,71)

Posted on Apr 15, 2014 5:41:29 AM PDT
GZ says:
I ordered an items for Christmas and was charged and never received items tried to contact seller and they are no longer selling on amazon! Not sure what to do next since it has been so long ago now!

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 10:07:20 AM PDT
I ordered 'Magic Mike' movie, then cancelled the order. It was coming from UK. I was charged for the movie and an international fee on the 3rd. Please send me the movie since I paid for it. Thanks.

Posted on Jul 9, 2014 10:52:18 AM PDT
I ordered 'Magic Mike' movie, then cancelled the order. It was coming from UK. I was charged for the movie and an international fee on the 3rd. Please send me the movie since I paid for it. Thanks.

Posted on Feb 23, 2015 12:36:17 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Feb 23, 2015 12:40:01 PM PST]

Posted on Feb 24, 2016 4:45:26 PM PST
teach yourself visually crochet was charged but never received, don't think this is right when you can't talk to amazon rep.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Dec 2, 2010
Latest post:  Feb 24, 2016

Search Customer Discussions