5.0 out of 5 stars Read the reviews and I'm glad I didn't get cheaper ones
The edges are smooth and not sharp, so they will not wear out or cut your shirts. No snags. The steel will work with magnets, so you can use your own magnets to get your collar perfectly, and the various sizes work with many shirts. I highly recommend these.
Published 23 months ago by L. Moy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not magnetic
You can't use magnets with these. Also, they don't put enough short stays in the package. Otherwise these are very good.
Published 19 months ago by markv

5.0 out of 5 stars Read the reviews and I'm glad I didn't get cheaper ones, March 6, 2013
L. Moy (Chapel Hill, NC United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very High Quality, April 11, 2013
Julia (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NeverBend - 30 Steel Collar Stays - 5 Sizes (Apparel)
Mine came brand new, shiny, and perfect... and I love using them. Sooo much better than the plastic stays. I must say that having so many sizes makes it sometimes difficult to match up two of the same size to use, and they probably could have done with just three sizes. I also would have liked more smaller sizes since few of my shirts work with the longer ones. Still, these things are really nice and I'll be ordering some more of the smaller ones.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not magnetic, June 20, 2013
markv (Nashville, Tn) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as promised, August 29, 2013
This review is from: NeverBend - 30 Steel Collar Stays - 5 Sizes (Apparel)
As the description says, you get 30 steel collar stays in 5 sizes. The stays seem to be of good-quality, thick, durable-feeling metal. I've been using them for a few days with no problems to report.

2.0 out of 5 stars There good quality. Not magnetic., May 10, 2013
Stewart (Orange County, CA. USA.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NeverBend - 30 Steel Collar Stays - 5 Sizes (Apparel)
I was hoping these would be ferrous (magnetic). I read comments and it looked like they were so I pulled the trigger. Combined with small magnets to hold shirt cooler in place. The longest stays are magnetic, so as soon as I start dressing like a '70 pimp I will be in business.

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for any serious man, February 10, 2013
This review is from: NeverBend - 30 Steel Collar Stays - 5 Sizes (Apparel)
Great size options included. These sit very well on the collar/neck, are very sturdy, and add a great look to any dress shirt. Great buy for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 24, 2013
This review is from: NeverBend - 30 Steel Collar Stays - 5 Sizes (Apparel)
I really like these collar stays. They are easy to insert and fit perfectly without falling out. They keep the collar straight and prevents wrinkling. I haven't used the measuring tape yet, but I'm glad to have it. I recommend these to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars stainless stel collar stays, October 20, 2013
anonymous (New Haven, CT USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NeverBend - 30 Steel Collar Stays - 5 Sizes (Apparel)
a fine product -- good quality and a nice size range. I especially appreciated the thoughtfulness of the sender who padded the container with a good quality tailor's tape measure instead of useless plastic or other packing material. My wife sends her thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good but sort of the opposite of luxurious?, August 2, 2014
This review is from: NeverBend - 30 Steel Collar Stays - 5 Sizes (Apparel)
For something with a name similar to "luxury" these aren't luxurious.

You will probably only use two of the sizes, so you may want to take some measurements ahead of time and just buy the sizes you need? But on the plus side, you won't receive this and find that the variety wasn't wide enough.

The smallest size has a different texture/pattern than the others. That's kind of weird, making it seem like they aren't all the same manufacturer.

They aren't burred, but they aren't smooth either. A metal file would be a good purchase alongside these, but not necessary. It's right on the cusp. I don't think they will damage clothes, almost certainly they won't before the clothes are worn out anyway, so I don't see it as a problem.

These are very stiff and sturdy. I've bought other metal collar stays before, and this seems like a thicker, better quality steel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, September 6, 2013
This review is from: NeverBend - 30 Steel Collar Stays - 5 Sizes (Apparel)
Great Product Slides right in and does the job it is supposed to do. Also work as a screwdriver in a pinch.

NeverBend - 30 Steel Collar Stays - 5 Sizes