Space 1999 2 Seasons 1976
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Metamorph Terror from a doomed planet - a planet of death, despite advanced scientific knowledge, But a new life for a beautiful girl who has learned the secrets of molecular transformation.
2. The Exiles Mysterious objects appear in the space sky. In them are humans from another planet, preserved in a frozen state for 300 years.
3. Journey to Where A voice comes through from Earth.
4. The Taybor A boisterous, flamboyant, larger-than-life trader from Hyper-space makes a remarkable appearance on the moon - and falls in love with Maya.
5. New Adam New Eve A saintly, impressive figure claims to be God, the creator of mankind. He offers Koenig and his companions a new Earth, a new Eden, where life can begin again. But who is he really? What are the fantastic powers he possesses?
6. The Mark of Archanon A geological survey below the Moon's surface reveals the existence of a metallic cabinet. Inside are two figures, a man and a boy.
7. Brian The Brain Hijacked by a robot - a living machine with a brain, a human voice and a terrifying secret.
8. The Rules of Luton Science fiction drama series. A grim fight for survival takes place on a planet of bizarre intelligent plants.
9. The Ab Chrysalis A mystery planet declares war on the Moonbase.
10. Catacombs of The Moon Dr Helena Russell wages a desperate fight for the life of a girl whose husband has visions of Alpha being destroyed by fire.
11. Seed of Destruction An ice-cold replica of Commander Koenig takes control of the Moon - and orders its destruction.
12. Space Warp Eagle One gets lost in space and, as if that isn't enough, Moonbase Alpha has problems of its own when Maya's ability to transform herself into any living being goes out of control.
13. A Matter of Balance While exploring an apparently lifeless planet, a member of Alpha's crew comes under the influence of an 'anti-matter' being.
14. The Beta Cloud A mystery illness strikes the Moon. An eerie cloud utters a sentence of death and a frightening space creature runs amok.
15. The Lambda Factor A pretty, young Alpha technician dies a horrible and unexplained death. Dr. Russell's experiments reveal that one of the crew is possessed of paranormal mental powers and is trying to take control of the Moonbase.
16. One Moment of Humanity Intergalactic adventures of the space-travelling Moonbase Alpha team. The Alphans make contact with a planet of robot humans.
17. All That Glisters A battle for life with rock that pulsates with power, energy, intelligence and purpose a rock fighting desperately for its own preservation, seeking water that it can obtain only from the Alphans.
18. The Séance Spectre A new planet is sighted, but is it habitable? By holding a seance, one of Alpha's crew becomes convinced that it is and tries to force commander Koenig to evacuate all Alphans onto "this new, green land."
19. The Bringers of Wonder Part 1 Everyone on Moonbase is electrified by the arrival of a spaceship from earth. Everyone, that is, except Commander Koenig. Where the others see long-lost friends and relatives, he sees hideous aliens, bent on taking over the Moonbase.
20. The Bringers of Wonder Part 2 People from Earth have landed on Moonbase Alpha, promising to take the Alphans back home.
21. Dorzak A space ship arrives on Moonbase Alpha carrying a prisoner, whom Maya (Koenig is away on a mission) is astonished to learn is Dorzac, a survivor from her planet, Psychon.
22. The Immunity Syndrome Commander Koenig and crew members find what appears to be an inhabitable planet. But it is ruled by a single being who, in his efforts to make contact with the Alphans, unwittingly puts them in peril of their lives.
23. Devil's Planet Answering a distress signal, Commander Koenig is forced to crash-land his Eagle on Entra - moon of the planet Ellna - which turns out to be the planet's penal colony, and Koenig finds himself a prisoner of the beautiful Elizia and her equally beautiful prison guards.
24. The Dorcons The Dorcons - the most powerful race in the galaxy - demand that the Alphans hand Maya over to them. Koenig refuses, until Moonbase Alpha is savagely attacked and invaded!
|Genres||Science Fiction, Drama, Adventure|
|Supporting actors||Catherine Schell, Tony Anholt, Nick Tate, Guy Rolfe, Bernard Kay, Albin Pahernik, Annie Lambert, Barbara Wise, Yasuko Nagazumi, Glenda Allen, Robert Reeves, Terry Yorke|
|Network||ITV Global Entertainment Ltd|
|Executive Producer||Gerry Anderson|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
This is a blast from the past!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From a time where entertainment was exactly that, nevermind this reality TV garbage, this is when story writers had... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Paul E. Wogg
Season 2 features the revamped, more colorful Main Mission as well as a few casting changes. Don't expect big budget special effects; this was 2 years before Star Wars and made... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Wafflemaker Mom