Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Summer Twins All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amazon Gift Card Offer blacklist blacklist blacklist  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Learn more

New Age of Heroes Costume Pack

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 9, 2011 4:19:14 PM PST
Does the order still contain the pack? I just purchased it and have seen no indicator it was removed or still part of the order.....

If anyone knows, I would appreciate any help... thanks!

Posted on Nov 9, 2011 4:32:48 PM PST
SuperHiro says:
Should still be available up until launch as far as I know.

Posted on Nov 9, 2011 7:22:37 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2011 7:23:16 PM PST
S. Der says:
No, I don't think so. I remember the pre-order bonus stating "only while supplies last."

So, if you bought it while the bonus indicator banner was there, you got it. But, if you bought it after, you won't get it.

Posted on Nov 10, 2011 10:23:11 AM PST
I still see the costume pack preorder bonus listed.

Posted on Nov 11, 2011 8:59:37 PM PST
S. Der says:
Wow, I see the pre-order bonus listing again now too.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 13, 2011 3:16:47 AM PST
iFury says:
they send the code the day the game comes out. Due to if you pre ordered they sent you a code you can still cancel the order since. Repeat. Sell codes.

Posted on Nov 15, 2011 3:31:01 PM PST
I pre ordered my copy when the bonus banner was still up and I still haven't got my code. I got my copy of the game today, but no costume codes! Has anyone received codes yet? Or do you think they're going out later tonight?

Posted on Nov 15, 2011 3:33:10 PM PST
TatsuyaXII says:
You'll get it tomorrow. It said that you'll receive a code after two days of your order being shipped.

Posted on Nov 15, 2011 3:52:34 PM PST
Thanks! Cyber Akuma, Classic Strider, Cotton Candy Sent ownage will have to wait

Posted on Nov 15, 2011 3:57:30 PM PST
MG says:
So it sounds like others haven't received theirs as well?

Posted on Nov 15, 2011 4:50:36 PM PST
Dunno. I was really just curious because when I pre ordered Gears 3, my pre order bonus codes were emailed as my order shipped which was one day before release. Not the case here apparently.

Posted on Nov 15, 2011 5:45:36 PM PST
Here's an update - I just got out of chat w/ Amazon Customer Service and they gave me the code via chat. Can we say - winning?

Posted on Nov 15, 2011 11:17:28 PM PST
Mike says:
Read the above post that stated they went to Amazon Customer Service and they got the code via chat. tried it myself. was a breeze. =)

Posted on Nov 16, 2011 1:13:40 PM PST
L. rodriguez says:
I just got mine today so I'm sure others will get them too.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Nov 9, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 16, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about