5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute umbrella
I was excited to receive this umbrella since my kids love anything 'Angry Birds'. The colors and graphics on this umbrella are awesome. My boys are very hard on everything and so far, this umbrella is holding up to the test. The handle is a wooden Angry Bird and really super cute. Perfect size for an elementary school kid.
Published on February 25, 2012 by Mom of 3

1.0 out of 5 stars RE: This is TOY size
Published on August 4, 2012 by Aruna Subramaniam

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars RE: This is TOY size, August 4, 2012
Aruna Subramaniam (Alexandria, VA United States) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: New Angry Birds Kids Umbrella (Toy)
I was happy to find an angry birds umbrella for my son. The item arrived and upon opening, I find it to be toy size. Very small and cannot provide any useful rain protection. It has the angry birds on it - so that might delight a child but my goal of finding something useful to satisfy the angry birds craze for my toddler has gone down the tube. It is 32 inches if you count the knob atop the umbrella which may be 1.5 - 2". Really small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute umbrella, February 25, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Bird Brella, December 7, 2011
This review is from: New Angry Birds Kids Umbrella (Toy)
Got our nephew this bird brella, he's 8. LOVES IT! Angry Birds nut! WIshing for rain every day. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but SMALL, August 27, 2012
This review is from: New Angry Birds Kids Umbrella (Toy)
I agree this umbrella is SUPER tiny! I bought it for my big five year old and it's very small for him. It doesn't protect him very well from the rain due to the size. However, he LOOVES it and it's very cute. I would recommend for a smaller child like 3 or 4.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, March 3, 2012
This review is from: New Angry Birds Kids Umbrella (Toy)
My 7 year old son loves this umbrella because its Angry Birds. But the umbrella is too small. Doesn't give him enough coverage. Its ok for my 4 year old daughter.

2.0 out of 5 stars not what expected, March 20, 2012
This review is from: New Angry Birds Kids Umbrella (Toy)
this Angry birds umbrella was adorable but defective so it was not useable. The coating came off the wire the first day so the wire was hanging out and could seriously poke somebody's eye out!

3.0 out of 5 stars cool, June 29, 2014
This review is from: New Angry Birds Kids Umbrella (Toy)
Had to repair as one of the strings was broken. If you can do minor repairs this Iis perfect. Really cool for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars My god son loved it!!, June 8, 2014
This review is from: New Angry Birds Kids Umbrella (Toy)
The umbrella was as expected. Now he wants to use it even when it's not raining! :)
A good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Any Game Plan, March 14, 2014
This review is from: New Angry Birds Kids Umbrella (Toy)
Weather it's raining cats and dogs or your just worried about angry pheasant falling from the sky this umbrella will protect you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute!, January 9, 2014
This review is from: New Angry Birds Kids Umbrella (Toy)
Got this for my daughter and she loves it! It is easy for her to open and close, she can carry it to school and it is really cute!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›