New Balance GPS Runner
|Price:||$119.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Monitors speed, distance and pace to keep you on track
- Logs up to 100 Runs and 300 Laps/Splits
- Keep track of your time for up to 100 hours
- 5 Daily Alarms
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
If you want a basic GPS watch, buy this. If you want maps, an online community to brag about results, or more settings than the average runner may use; then get a more expensive watch.
1. Half the price of more expensive GPS watches
2. Doesnt have the bells and whistles of the more expensive products, but for most this will suffice. After my run I need to know, how far I went, how long it took me, and the pace by miles (will auto calculate your time per mile if you set it up that way).
3. Yes a learning curve to using the watch, if you are too lazy or not too bright then skip the watch, for the 90% of the rest of you its not that difficult after sitting down and reading the directions once thru.
4. GPS is just as accurate as Garmin, both were pretty darn close to eachother for mileage
5. Love the small size, none of this bulky unnecessary baggage
6. Holds 30+ runs in memory
7. Both Garmin and NB watch seemed to take about the same time to get a GPS signal
All in all you wont be disappointed in the watch. For its size you will def have to read the directions once thru and play with the watch to utilize all the options. But some people are acting like this is learning a foreign language, its not, but there are a lot of not too bright people out there, so maybe Im wrong. This watch is good, accurate, and did everything I needed in a GPS watch. For that it was worth paying $75-125 less than most other GPS watches and at this price its a steal.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've had this watch for over three years, and it works amazingly well. It works on cloudy days just as well as the sunny ones. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
This watch is too complicated to program. Buy a watch, or buy a trainer, but sticking them both together complicates things. It will stop if the charge runs out.Published 7 months ago by Steven R. Phipps
Just buy a Garmin instead. It works as a regular watch also, with GPS turned off the battery lasts for more than a week. The GPS is highly inaccurate. Off by .01 every mile. Read morePublished 9 months ago by T. Brown
I will have to agree with several other customers on here. This watch is very difficult to use and the directions included are not helpful. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Penie Kilpatrick
must have got the one made on Monday morning, GPS doesn't function.Published 10 months ago by Timothy D. Rivard